First Horizon Park - Home of the Nashville Sounds

RemarkableHomes

To my eye it looks like the main street level entrance.

To mine, it looks like the street level is the one above that, but I could be wrong.    That's in part based on the depth of the excavation so far.    I agree with titanhog that the field level seats appear to include some sort of suites or club level access.    I like that the front row is at catcher's eye level.    

The exterior still looks like an airport.   

• Like 1

I've been to a couple of Widespread Panic shows at The Woods.  This venue is across a nice sized creek up in a narrow hollow that is just amazing day or night! P.S. It's only 10 to 15 min from the center of downtown.

This is an awesome venue.  Very intimate with the surrounding woods but it only holds about 4500.  I saw the WSP '11 and both '13 shows there and have Willie Nelson tickets for the show in May.

Bridgestone is a good venue for winter shows but we really need a summer outdoor venue.  We miss out on a lot of the good summer tours from bands that thrive in outdoor venues.  I'm looking at you Phish......it's been nearly 15 years!

• Like 1

I love that the sounds are getting a new stadium, and I love the location. but....

it is still pointed the wrong direction,

and it looks like an airport or bus station or train station, something like that

Id prefer brick

oh and just noticed this, shouldnt the title be changed to under construction instead of proposed? 

• Like 1

To mine, it looks like the street level is the one above that, but I could be wrong.    That's in part based on the depth of the excavation so far.    I agree with titanhog that the field level seats appear to include some sort of suites or club level access.    I like that the front row is at catcher's eye level.    

The exterior still looks like an airport.   

Ah, I read that quickly before.  Yes, I meant the part with the light shining through is the street access.  I missed the windows behind the lowest seats.  I agree that it does look like an airport, albeit a more vintage airport, from the exterior.

I love that the sounds are getting a new stadium, and I love the location. but....

it is still pointed the wrong direction,

and it looks like an airport or bus station or train station, something like that

Id prefer brick

oh and just noticed this, shouldnt the title be changed to under construction instead of proposed? 

I don't get the argument of it being pointed in the wrong direction. Is it an issue with the current site? I am pretty sure they are facing the same direction.

I like the airport look....I know it is not typical baseball park architecture, but it will make our park one of a kind.

The entrance could be labelled "Arriving" and the exit could be "Departures".

What's going to happen to the old guitar at Greer? It should definitely be a part of the redevelopment of the old stadium.

Don't forget, we have an amphitheater under construction too.

yep....and in a great location!     6500 capacity. 

What's going to happen to the old guitar at Greer? It should definitely be a part of the redevelopment of the old stadium.

Richard Branson trying to buy it...

Edited by CenterHill