Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

It's not hideous!   Thanks for posting. 

Still wondering if some here have heard if Parallon and/or SCRI have longer term plans to put up another tower.  Reason I ask is they indicated back when they were dancing with Alex Palmer that they would be needing an increase of space over time.  So how does the square footage of this single building compare with the amount of space proposed in the WES office tower?  I seem to recall that these two entities were growing quite fast at the time and there was a assumption that they would have room to grow.  So does that exist in this building?  Or does anyone suppose (or has actually heard) that there will be another building coming after this one? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PHofKS said:

My weekly (daily (hourly?)) revised Skyline Mashup of proposed and under construction buildings in Nashville....:tw_star:

Mock%20Skyline%204%2016_zpsttwjt3em.jpg

That, my friend, is ridiculously awesome. If even HALF the proposed projects build out in the next 3-5 years, the Nashville skyline is utterly transformed. Thanks for posting the 'Skyline Mashup'!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PHofKS said:

My weekly (daily (hourly?)) revised Skyline Mashup of proposed and under construction buildings in Nashville....:tw_star:

Heights are roughly to scale, I presume?

Also, what are the tall ones immediately to the left and right of the JWM? I'm having trouble recognizing them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nashvillwill said:

Walking on the bridge to the "bridge" last night and couldn't resist snapping a low quality photo of the soon to be gone Market Street Apartments. 

{option}http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/nashvillwill/Mobile%20Uploads/image_3.jpeg[/IMG]

Is that whole block of buildings going to fall for that dual skyscraper proposal ?

5 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

It's not hideous!   Thanks for posting. 

Still wondering if some here have heard if Parallon and/or SCRI have longer term plans to put up another tower.  Reason I ask is they indicated back when they were dancing with Alex Palmer that they would be needing an increase of space over time.  So how does the square footage of this single building compare with the amount of space proposed in the WES office tower?  I seem to recall that these two entities were growing quite fast at the time and there was a assumption that they would have room to grow.  So does that exist in this building?  Or does anyone suppose (or has actually heard) that there will be another building coming after this one? 

HCA purchased enough land for two towers, but I haven't heard anything about them building a second one anytime soon. As for having enough room to grow... The short answer is no.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, erdichia said:

HCA purchased enough land for two towers, but I haven't heard anything about them building a second one anytime soon. As for having enough room to grow... The short answer is no.

My understanding is that the tower currently under construction is going to be packed as full as it can be... with much higher densities than they originally planned for.  The changes (upwards) in density have been made since the design process, and in some cases since the construction, started.

9 hours ago, nashvillwill said:

Walking on the bridge to the "bridge" last night and couldn't resist snapping a low quality photo of the soon to be gone Market Street Apartments. 

image_3.jpeg

The SoBro glass is going to do a nice job of capturing sunsets.    It's a very warm glow.    

• Like 2

Progress on various Brentwood projects.

Brentwood Hill Center looking northwestward on Franklin Pike just south of Maryland Way intersection.

Hill Center Brentwood 1, April 2016.jpg

Brentwood Hill Center looking westward from near Franklin Pike.

Hill Center Brentwood 2, April 2016.jpg

Rendering of Brentwood Hill Center looking from near intersection of Maryland Way and Franklin Pike southwestward.

Hill Center Brentwood render, April 2016.png

AIG Building next to LifePoint looking northward from Old Hickory Blvd.

AIG Brentwwod, April 2016.jpg

InsBank Building looking northward from near Franklin Pike. I-65 is running north/south on the other side.

InsBank, Brentwood, April 2016.jpg

Brentwood Commons looking southeastward from parking lot in back. Old Hickory Blvd. running east/west on other side.

Brentwood Commons, April 2016.jpg

Seven Springs building further to the north in the office/shopping complex on the north side of Old Hickory Blvd. 

Seven Springs offices, Brentwood, April 2016.jpg

Avalon Vastlands Apartment Complex on the north side of Old Hickory Blvd.

Avalon Vastland Apts.jpg

Bethel World Outreach Church expansion looking eastward from intersection of Old Hickory Blvd and Granny White Pike.

Bethel World Outreach expansion, April 2016.jpg

Edited by markhollin
  • Like 2