Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

Hooray... More surface parking. There's plenty of Premier Parking signage up there already, so I think that's a solid guess. Too bad it's Tony's parking, so probably his land as well. Doubt we'll see any action any time soon on that fact alone.

I'd rather they leave the buildings just so we have something to break up the huge swaths of pavement, but I think we'll all just have to wait a few years.

I know it is not Tony's property. This is owned by a group out of Hermitage.

The Peafowl property is actually three buildings, not just the theater building.  The other two are on the side and rear of the Peafowl; large masonry buildings.

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.175971,-86.786418,3a,75y,162.66h,84.87t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1suxHLZ-r4LLhRLo_To8l5dg!2e0

I like that street. Hope they save the brick building.

• Like 1

I like that street. Hope they save the brick building.

I absolutely love that brick building with the limestone foundation and the concrete render peeling here and there to expose the underlying brick.  This is an effect you sometimes see faked (usually unsuccessfully) when rich people are looking for an Olde Worlde effect; this is a rare case in Nashville where it actually happened for real.

• Like 2

The Peafowl property is actually three buildings, not just the theater building.  The other two are on the side and rear of the Peafowl; large masonry buildings.

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.175971,-86.786418,3a,75y,162.66h,84.87t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1suxHLZ-r4LLhRLo_To8l5dg!2e0

Are there any plans for the vacant lot across the street (4th) from the Peafowl?     The lot appears to be used by the current Peafowl tenant, John O. Hill Co., for parking and for overflow rebar and wire mesh storage.