505 CST - 545 feet - 45 Floors

smeagolsfree

15 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

I think I am starting to respect the 505CST.  This thing might show us how a "value engineered" building (we all remember Signature) can be quite elegant. I'll wait for the finished product. 

True. Not really excited about this one tho, only real special thing is the height. Hate how its just a box...beating a dead horse here, but they have really added a crown. Would've put it in the 600+ ft territory and would've been the most skyline-changing thing we got since the att building.

It's a nice building tho. More people living downtown is great.

• Like 3

I enjoyed watching the documentary. I also like that Tony still has the model for Signature Tower. It would be nice if he decided to try it again one day. That empty parking lot you can see at the end of the video behind the building with the mural would be a wonderful location. 

• Like 1