505 CST - 545 feet - 45 Floors

smeagolsfree

Taken December 14th
IMG_4859.thumb.JPG.e717c46a38b102a55cc62d8ecce7d9e7.JPG

Wow! That is awesome; it appears as if it is about 23 or 24 floors now.

Has there been any official word on what the cap and/or lighting scheme (if there is one) will be?

I am still hoping that there is the ability to change it from the original (boring) inset cap to something at least slightly more dramatic, and perhaps adding a little more height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, dReAmWiELdEr said:

Wow! That is awesome; it appears as if it is about 23 or 24 floors now.

Has there been any official word on what the cap and/or lighting scheme (if there is one) will be?

I am still hoping that there is the ability to change it from the original (boring) inset cap to something at least slightly more dramatic, and perhaps adding a little more height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope they incorporate some type of good lighting with the building. This has already been discussed, but the duke energy building in charlotte and the BOA plaza building in Dallas are good examples to follow.

I think we all want this to be a possibility. This is in such a prime spot downtown, right in the middle. If a crown was added, that would make it 600+ and become instantly one of the landmark buildings in our skyline

• Like 2

FYI

"Thank you for registering and expressing interest in purchasing a 505 residence. We have recorded your interest. Please note that, because one of our investors is a REIT, 505 must remain rental during construction. Thereafter, after construction-related financing is retired, we will evaluate the conversion and sale of portions of 505 as condos.

If you have not already done so, you may now download the 505 Nashville app on your smart phone or iPad from either Apple Store or Google Play. You may also schedule an appointment to experience 505’s VR (“virtual reality”) platform in the 505 Marketing Center on the 29th floor of Fifth Third Center.

We are pleased with the progress of construction. Floor 23 was poured last week and, with a new floor being poured every four business days, we are on path to complete 505’s concrete structure by June 2017. Initial occupancy of the lower floor residences will begin October 2017, with all floors available January 2018.

Giarratana Management, LLC is pleased to have entered into a joint venture with Lincoln Property Company – the 2nd largest U.S. property manager – for leasing and management of 505. You may now access Lincoln’s interactive marketing tools on the 505 website to review available floor plans and pricing.

My associates, Ted Kromer, Development Director, Phil Meadows, CFO, Morgan Stengel, Project Manager, Sam Giarratana, VR Tech, and Lincoln Property Company partners, Tammy Thompson and Bailey Melanson, look forward to working with you to help you make 505 your future home.

Thank you,

Tony Giarratan"

Disappointing
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, DoermanPhoto said:
FYI

"Thank you for registering and expressing interest in purchasing a 505 residence. We have recorded your interest. Please note that, because one of our investors is a REIT, 505 must remain rental during construction. Thereafter, after construction-related financing is retired, we will evaluate the conversion and sale of portions of 505 as condos.

If you have not already done so, you may now download the 505 Nashville app on your smart phone or iPad from either Apple Store or Google Play. You may also schedule an appointment to experience 505’s VR (“virtual reality”) platform in the 505 Marketing Center on the 29th floor of Fifth Third Center.

We are pleased with the progress of construction. Floor 23 was poured last week and, with a new floor being poured every four business days, we are on path to complete 505’s concrete structure by June 2017. Initial occupancy of the lower floor residences will begin October 2017, with all floors available January 2018.

Giarratana Management, LLC is pleased to have entered into a joint venture with Lincoln Property Company – the 2nd largest U.S. property manager – for leasing and management of 505. You may now access Lincoln’s interactive marketing tools on the 505 website to review available floor plans and pricing.

My associates, Ted Kromer, Development Director, Phil Meadows, CFO, Morgan Stengel, Project Manager, Sam Giarratana, VR Tech, and Lincoln Property Company partners, Tammy Thompson and Bailey Melanson, look forward to working with you to help you make 505 your future home.

Thank you,

Tony Giarratan"

Disappointing

Isn't this what we expected though? 

3 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

I like that. Is that an official rendering, or one with a suggested top?  I always thought that a simple stepped in-out style ridge across the top would look much better than the images I've seen thus far.  The smooth top just looks unfinished to me. 

This is official rendering from the website 

• Like 2

While I want to, I just can't seem to bring myself to like this tower. I would definitely like it better in a different location. All I can truly see here is an uninspired building which will ultimately block the view of what ,IMO, is Nashville's most stunning tower... Fifth Third (the former Third National Tower) which has always been my favorite.

Edited by troyboytn
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, troyboytn said:

While I want to, I just can't seem to bring myself to like this tower. I would definitely like it better in a different location. All I can truly see here is an uninspired building which will ultimately block the view of what ,IMO, is Nashville's most stunning tower... Fifth Third (the former Third National Tower) which has always been my favorite.

Yeah I don't really think this is anybody's favorite. I mean it's cool that it's 500+ but it feels like the people who designed this just drew a slender rectangle and called it a day.

Atleast we have the JW marriot coming up...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nashtitans said:

Yeah I don't really think this is anybody's favorite. I mean it's cool that it's 500+ but it feels like the people who designed this just drew a slender rectangle and called it a day.

Atleast we have the JW marriot coming up...

Yes.  If we could drop a 550' JW Marriott in the space taken by 505, that would be better.

• Like 3

On 12/17/2016 at 3:24 PM, MLBrumby said:

I like that. Is that an official rendering, or one with a suggested top?  I always thought that a simple stepped in-out style ridge across the top would look much better than the images

I would take the skyhouse top over 505

Screenshot_20161221-153851.jpg

Atlanta has always have crown top buildings 

• Like 1