Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

17 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Black Market Bar + Grill out of Birmingham, AL will open its first Tennessee location in Printer's Alley later this spring.  No word on the exact address.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2023/03/14/black-market-to-open-new-nashville-location.html

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 8.35.52 AM.png

https://evilbartenders.com/menu/ 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Skull's is still there....in an updated form from when I was younger but what they've got going on there should be a template for the rest of the Alley.

Come to think of it, I think this bar might do well on 2nd Avenue and could be a part of its rebirth.

Edited by bnacincy
Content
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, nashville born said:

@smeagolsfree Are there any restrictions against building on the parking lot on Union between 4th and 5th?  Just noticed it for the first time today and curious as to why it's still there in such an older part of downtown.

Until the recent closure of the Arcade Post Office, that lot was for USPS vehicles. I don’t know if that property ownership goes to the new Arcade holders. It’s certainly prime real estate and could be used for good small scale infill.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, colemangaines said:

That lot was one of the parcels included in the Bill of Sale for the Arcade, so the new owners could include it in their redevelopment to some degree.

Now that you mention it, wasn’t there some sort of mini park included in some of the redevelopment plans? I’d forgotten about it until now, but I think there was something along those lines announced.

• Like 3