Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

2 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

Also all I will say is there will be a major new player coming to town. Have known about this company for a while and is a big time developer but I did not know where. Now I know where but will not say just yet. Details coming in the next week or so.

Are they going to put on a Clinic?

Edited by Argo
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, smeagolsfree said:

Looks to be a new rendering of Modera Germantown Phase II. I do not think the image has been run before but apologies if it has. A 35-million-dollar permit was also pulled.

image.thumb.png.a0e0d95c50976a69385bed4385b566cf.png

The garage superstructure is well underway between Phase 1 and The Griff.

• Like 3

Dang!  That's "building on the half-shell"... we're currently having 70 mph gusts in Chatty... wonder how well that would stand up to winds like that. I trust it's braced very stoutly.  

Is this the first example of saving a shell to build within a new building?  Or was the hotel above Printers Alley (I think it's Dream Hotel)?  Or are there others? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Dang!  That's "building on the half-shell"... we're currently having 70 mph gusts in Chatty... wonder how well that would stand up to winds like that. I trust it's braced very stoutly.  

Is this the first example of saving a shell to build within a new building?  Or was the hotel above Printers Alley (I think it's Dream Hotel)?  Or are there others? 

We just had 60 mph winds here, so if it’s still standing then I think it’s solid 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

I saw on a Broadway video stream recently that they were digging up the concrete floors in this building....they are pouring some serious money into this!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Baronakim said:

Too bad.  we have 5 or six days of subfreezing nights coming up next week with temps in themid 20s.  I doubt these will make it without damage.  Too hot; too soon.

Not in Nashville, the coldest temp I see in the current 7 day forecast is just 36 degrees.  Of course it's still early March so it could certainly happen.

1 hour ago, MontanaGuy said:

Not in Nashville, the coldest temp I see in the current 7 day forecast is just 36 degrees.  Of course it's still early March so it could certainly happen.

They revised it AGAIN since this morning !  Same forecast as Nashville now down here in Lewisburg.    Relieved but pissed they are so  undependable.

• Like 1