Legacy Union (former Charlotte Observer redevelopment)

Missmylab4

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, KJHburg said:

when I happen to be uptown all the flags are missing.  But anyway Legacy 4 tower the Robinson

Question: How many flag poles are there? With ACC expansion rumors, might be relevant. Nevermind: I just counted. It’s 20. So plenty of room!

Edited by Crucial_Infra
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Crucial_Infra said:

Question: How many flag poles are there? With ACC expansion rumors, might be relevant. Nevermind: I just counted. It’s 20. So plenty of room!

UNC + NC State + Duke + Wake Forest + Virginia + Virginia Tech + Louisville + Pittsburgh + Syracuse + Boston College + Clemson + Georgia Tech + Florida St + Miami + 1/2 Notre Dame + Stanford + California + SMU - Clemson - Florida St + UConn = ? ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, carolinaboy said:

UNC + NC State + Duke + Wake Forest + Virginia + Virginia Tech + Louisville + Pittsburgh + Syracuse + Boston College + Clemson + Georgia Tech + Florida St + Miami + 1/2 Notre Dame + Stanford + California + SMU - Clemson - Florida St + UConn = ? ???

I doubt Clemson or FSU go anywhere for the next 12 years, the financial impact is pretty steep. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, carolinaboy said:

I think if  Cal and Stanford get in, 3/4 ND…and possibly 4/4 ND in the future….the entire idea of  conferences related to geography is done.

I think the only reason they “join” is to keep the East Coast/South recruiting footprint. If the ACC is saved with current members, it will be because of Notre Dame’s decision ..,otherwise it’s over.

Edited by Durhamite

How many flagpoles are in front of Legacy?  I hear the ACC is adding 3 teams UCal Berkeley Stanford and SMU of Dallas.  

https://theacc.com/news/2023/9/1/general-the-atlantic-coast-conference-welcomes-the-university-of-california-berkeley-southern-methodist-university-and-stanford-university-as-new-members.aspx

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 3