1010 Church Street (60 story/750', 500 unit residential tower, 7 story/60,000 sq. ft. YMCA addition), $350 million

markhollin

19 hours ago, MontanaGuy said:

I'm thinking that they're going to have to pour concrete into the box that's holding the first section of the crane and then probably have to let it set for at least a few days first.  I've been thinking about that mobile crane myself but it's too damn hot right now to walk over there and take a look!

It ok. No need rush. Take ur time. :whistling:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Is my assumption that the crane is just for the YMCA portion correct? I assume that because it's placed so far to that side of the site. 

If you look at it from above it's actually more towards the center, I'm pretty sure it's for the main tower.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MontanaGuy said:

They're putting a roof on the pedestrian walkway, it makes me wonder if it's going to extend around the corner. 

IMG_0353.JPG

If I had to guess, I would say they won't. This is most likely to get folks from Church Street back to the YMCA entrance only. It is very possible that they will eventually be shutting down the sidewalk along the construction frontage just like they have done for the other two Tony G projects. Not that I agree with it, but prolly what will happen.

• Like 1