1010 Church Street (60 story/750', 500 unit residential tower, 7 story/60,000 sq. ft. YMCA addition), $350 million

markhollin

6 minutes ago, Sean blackdog said:

Is that second tower crane? :shok:

If you look back on this thread you'll see a diagram that Bos2Nash posted that shows the location of the second tower crane but I don't think that's it, it's more towards the center to the left of the core as you're looking at the site from Church Street. 

• Like 2

On 10/21/2023 at 2:36 PM, MontanaGuy said:

Saturday afternoon, they're adding some more fencing along Church Street.

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

Well I guess this confirms that they will NOT be leasing space from StreetLights for staging. Not a fan of our city's policy about shutting down lanes of traffic (vehicles/bicycles/pedestrians).  Can't tell by these photos, but by the look of the gates at either end on the sidewalk they will be shutting down the sidewalk and not doing more of the urban umbrella (?).

My guess is we will see a temporary crosswalk over to the south side of Church. This is going to create a cluster for pedestrian flow along Church Street (heading west) because Nashville Yards terminates the south sidewalk at the construction entrance on Upper 10th. 

• Sad 3

6 minutes ago, Armacing said:

Why are they filling in holes with gravel on the tower foundation part of this project?  Should we be worried that only the YMCA addition is currently under construction and the tower is on hold pending an improved economic/interest rate situation?

I hope this project hasn't been graveled! 😓

• Haha 1