Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

Yes... In addition to the 505 between Viridian and Cumberland, the "gap" between (roughly) ATT and Gulch will be filled in by (from l-r) two 34 story towers at old convention center, Bridgestone and the two towers (SoBro and Hines/Hayes) on the other side should be partially visible, the "hotel block" containing Tribrand and Joseph should be visible from top 5-6 floors, most of the JW Marriott, top half of Westin, top quarter of Skyhouse above the Palmer Plaza, and top 10-12 floors (?) of Buckingham above Loews Hotel. So in about 3-4 years?  

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, markhollin said:

^ ^ ^ According to Smeagolsfree, the artist/contractor has run into issues with drilling (I think he said there was more bedrock than had been estimated use below the surface).  

Yeah...I can't imagine how deep they have to plant those thing to get them to stand at an angle and not fall over.

Still cannot insert pictures!!

TEST

Fifth%20plus%20Offices_zpscurfmwq1.jpg

It's a UP thing! Somewhere between photobucket and UP, the URL gets all messed up. When I plug the pb URL into the 'Insert other media' box' it gets changed when I click on 'post' or 'save'. Or maybe it's a Windows 10 thing.

Edited by PHofKS
  • Like 1

Carillon Apartments from corner of Jefferson St. and Fourth Avenue looking south towards First Tennessee Park main entrance.

Carillon from Jefferson and N. 4th Ave., Dec.jpg

Carillon Apartments looking east from corner of Jackson and Fifth Avenue towards front entrance of First Tennessee Ballpark.

Carillon from 5th &  Jacson b, Dec.jpg

Carillon Apartments at corner of Fifth and Jackson looking north towards Germantown.

Carillon from 5th and Jackson a, Dec.jpg

Edited by markhollin