1010 Church Street (60 story/750', 500 unit residential tower, 7 story/60,000 sq. ft. YMCA addition), $350 million

markhollin

52 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

What is all that "stuff" on the sidewalk? 

I think it's mostly forms and supplies for the project, it's been there for many weeks but seems to keep getting more stuff.  Some of it used to be on the street facing YMCA Way but they've moved it all over to Church Street.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MLBrumby said:

It amazes me how construction crews seem to take over space outside their boundaries and treat it like a dump. That sidewalk does not look like they closed it for this project. 

They've actually closed one lane of Church Street next to that sidewalk which you can't see from that photo.  It's packed full of supplies and traffic is terrible in that area.  The sidewalk is also closed and covered with equipment and supplies.

Edited by MontanaGuy
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Looking NE from intersection of Church Street Viaduct and Upper 10th Ave. North (Platform Way):

I see that they've put a road into the site where that hole used to be on your first photo!  At least the YMCA is going up quickly! 

• Like 1

Getting in and out of the Y right now is a total PITA. The other end of YMCA is closed because they are working on the bridge so you have to navigate the Church Street end and share it with the valet in the residential building. I can tell the Y knows that people are frustrated because they are posting more timelines of where they are and what comes next. 

• Like 3