NEUHOFF PLANT DEVELOPMENT, 14 stories, 6-7 stories, 650,000 sq. ft. office, 175,000 sq. ft. retail, 550 apts, 50 hotel rooms, 2,000 car internal garage, $500+ million

smeagolsfree

14 hours ago, BNAfan said:

Anyone heard rumors of the apartments being converted to condos?   Thanks!

This would be an interesting switch. Was just at an industry gathering this morning that basically said there is a lot of money out there right now in the multi-family world, but we are expecting to see a "change" for the next year or two. Essentially by converting the residential (or even a portion of it) to condos, this would free up some capital that otherwise would be locked in for at least the next couple years. 

• Like 3

Thanks, Bos2Nash.  Agree, it would free up some cash.  The plan is for two towers.  So, maybe changing one to condos would not be out of the question.  But now I’m starting rumors.  😎

I was talking with a colleague yesterday and the topic came up.  Had to check with my subject matter experts.   Thanks!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, PaulChinetti said:

Neuhoff Plant development. This development seems like a big ole miss opportunity to develop the river and get some activation going there. 

NeuhoffPlantDevelopment_1.jpg

NeuhoffPlantDevelopment_2.jpg

The riverbanks from the railroad bridge are a steep tangeld mess on this side of the river..  The barge idea is interesting  but I question the practicality of it.  If it gets a permit from the core, we will see  if it would work considering lack of anchorage.  Now if the long sland just downstream was there instead, it would be a terriffic oportunity IMO.  I just think the banks are too steep to be of much use except cleaned up and kept as a green space of trees..  i once suggested that the steeper riverbank at the beginning of Gay Street over to the Victory bridge could be developed perhaps as a vertical park with perhaps a climbing wall/ cliff  behind the Demombreum statue.  The homeles have no trouble at al scrambling up and down it and using it for a toilet and trash dump.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A permit for $17,320 has been issued for the build-out of the 5,200 sq. ft. for the Dalton Agency in the Neuhoff development.  Merryman-Farr will handle the construction.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/real-estate-notes-south-side-properties-listed-for-sale/article_fa11bc10-2be8-11ee-a522-3bb2e3fd82c7.html

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...