Centric Hotel, 20 stories, 252 rooms, 8,000 s. ft. retail, March, 2019 start, C.B. Ragland, 200 Molloy St. (2nd Ave South & Molloy)

markhollin

36 minutes ago, wreynol4 said:

How long until the surface lot next door is gone? And who owns it? Hayes? 

Can't wait to see what pops on that land.  You could easily fit 2-3 structures there...right?  Would love to see some height there.

Also...look at the density in that area.  Impressive!

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

MDHA approves the exterior materials today. A late spring start is planned by developer Michael Hayes. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21041588/mdha-approves-sobro-hyatt-hotel-plan

Here's another rendering that shows the structure in context:

Hyatt Centric, Jan 15, 2019, render.jpg

Quoting this to move this to the next page.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, wreynol4 said:

How long until the surface lot next door is gone? And who owns it? Hayes? 

That is a question for Michael Hayes, but I suspect it will get developed when the right deal comes along. That is a special lot that will require a special project. I dont think he is in any hurry to develop it from my understanding.

We have so many areas in Nashville that can be developed that it is, as I have said before a blessing and a curse because we have so much available land.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 4:40 PM, titanhog said:

Can't wait to see what pops on that land.  You could easily fit 2-3 structures there...right?  Would love to see some height there.

Also...look at the density in that area.  Impressive!

Quoting this to move this to the next page.

222 2nd was such a miss in my book.  Should have easily been built 5 to 10 stories taller.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wreynol4 said:

222 2nd was such a miss in my book.  Should have easily been built 5 to 10 stories taller.

Spaces office sharing company on the 17th floor is filling up.  When will the developers learn the lesson of Gulch Crossing, 222, and others?  Should have added a few more floors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...