Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

12 minutes ago, PaulChinetti said:

Is it going to be an actual stone facade? That's gonna look pretty great if it's done well!

I posted a picture of LC's Columbus Apartments which seem to have a similar style on the Lifestyle Communities Topic. If they replicate the detail and materials in Nashville, it should be a great building.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

Activity (construction trailer) reported on the site of the LC residential project on 3rd Avenue South. https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21000309/rutledge-hill-project-site-lands-construction-trailer

Columbus-based Lifestyle Communities now has a construction trailer on the site on which previous reports had the company prepping for a 10-story building.

Lifestyle Communities envisions that building for one of two sites that span about 2.3 acres combined and that are located on either side of Third Avenue.

LC_art.5acd3b2971b7f.jpg

Nice, but I'm bummed that my cut through home from Vandy will undoubtedly be blocked or closed for construction for an eternity.

D.J. Wootson seemingly will go before the Metro Planning Commission on May 24th to request a rezoning to mixed-use general of three parcels located in North Nashville’s Cumberland Gardens. The properties have addresses of 2501 and 2521 Clarksville Pike, and 2122 26th Ave. North. The three parcels span a collective 6.5 acres and sit on the southeast corner of the intersection of 26th and Clarksville Pike. 

Brentwood-based Lukens Engineering Consultants has been enlisted for land planning. The property currently is zoned residential and commercial services.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21000801/mixeduse-project-seemingly-eyed-for-north-side-site

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 3.22.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 3.23.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 3.24.22 PM.png

• Like 2

An empty triangular shaped .4 acre site at 93-95 Hermitage Ave., just southeast of the Fired Dept. HQ and across from Rolling Mill Hill is up for sale for an undisclosed price. It is zoned for up to 6 stories and mixed-use.

More behind Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21001022/rutledge-hill-property-listed-for-sale

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 1.56.11 PM.png

23 hours ago, markhollin said:

An empty triangular shaped .4 acre site at 93-95 Hermitage Ave., just southeast of the Fired Dept. HQ and across from Rolling Mill Hill is up for sale for an undisclosed price. It is zoned for up to 6 stories and mixed-use.

More behind Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21001022/rutledge-hill-property-listed-for-sale

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 1.56.11 PM.png

First of all, I never noticed that this little area had alleys. Random, I know, but seems odd that they exist in this very small area.

Secondly, I'll be very interested to see how any new building (and its parking) would be situated here. Let alone a 6 story building (if they build to that zoned height). Could make selling this lot tough

Edited by Bos2Nash