markhollin

2 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

How old are/is the building(s)?  They appear to be very old, but I thought I heard somewhere (here?) that they were built in the 1980s. Were they putting asbestos in buildings as recently as that? 

The building is a big mish-mash. Its been modified countless times over the years. There are parts of it that are very old, but the big corner section was built sometime in the 80s after a fire tore through it. At some point it was converted into apartments originally, maybe that's when asbestos came into play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FromParkAveToTN said:

Ugh!!! I would have preferred a Five Seasons Hotel instead,  but I guess we'll just  have to settle for a Four Seasons.

Nah, One Season would've been better. Feature a rosé wine-filled, shallow tanning pool with long loop straws built into the right arm rest specifically and a huge mural on the north wall with the best lighting angle saying "#SUMMER4EVA!"

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...