markhollin

58 minutes ago, PaulChinetti said:

https://nashvillearts.com/2015/07/hank-devito-july-3-october-4/

"Nashville’s past as a shipping center for agricultural and industrial materials is revealed in Acme Farm Supply, Tuxedo Feeds, and Steiner Scrap Metals."

Towards the bottom of the page. Last image in that slideshow. It says 2nd Ave and Broadway though.

TuxedoFeeds.jpg

Nice!  

Art Vandelay.jpg

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bark At The Sun said:

Those guys should powerwash Broadway and the sidewalks while they are at it.

FourSeasons8.jpeg

Saw this on my way in this morning. I was going to post about it, but you beat me to it. You will have an awesome vantage point to watch this building rise.

• Like 2

Should be finished razing by the end of the weekend.

Looking SW from 1st Ave. South under Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge:

Four Seasons, May 18, 2019, 1.jpg

Looking south from 1st Ave. South under Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge:

Four Seasons, May 18, 2019, 2.jpg

Looking north from intersection of Demonbreun and 2nd Ave. South:

Four Seasons, May 18, 2019, 3.jpg

Full fencing up. Looking SW from 1st Ave. South under Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge:

Four Seasons, May 18, 2019, 4.jpg

• Like 4

Unless the owner was paid gobs of money NOT to sell by tenants of a nearby office building. I'm sure the SAP team upped their offer. To be sure, if the owner ever wants to build anything on that lot, SAP (and condo owners) of Four Seasons can move to obstruct any zoning change. I'd guess current zoning only allows 3 (maybe 4) stories tops. If they ever wanted to build something like the diner, the 4 Seasons will make that next to impossible. Of course, whoever owns it can make a nice sum each month from parking alone.  I'd guess anywhere from $300-$400 a day for approximately 24 spots. 

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 1