Surrounding Counties - Cheatham, Dickson, Montgomery, Rutherford, Sumner, Wilson, Williamson, Maury, etc.

Rural King

Sumner County: Hendersonville's Indian Lake Village Corporate Office Park (three 4 story structures with total of 300,000 sq. ft. of office space) will be built at intersection of Saundersville and Stop 30 Roads by Tenn Properties for an estimated $100 million. 

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2022/10/17/tenn-properties-corporate-hendersonville.html

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 5.23.31 PM.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, markhollin said:

Does Wilson County have a master plan for all of the land between Lebanon and M’boro that includes a healthy mix of warehousing, retail, residential, etc?  I’d hate for all of that land to just become warehouse after warehouse.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, titanhog said:

Does Wilson County have a master plan for all of the land between Lebanon and M’boro that includes a healthy mix of warehousing, retail, residential, etc?  I’d hate for all of that land to just become warehouse after warehouse.

That’s the million dollar question. Every time I drive 840 , I picture frontage roads with a mix of retal, office , entertainment and residential along with all these warehouses. If you stop and think about it , there has to be thousands of people working in these places. Where do they go for lunch or to stop at a store on the way home etc. I recently found that the land that runs on both sides of 452 is now collectively being marketed as a mega site. It is both in Wilson and Rutherford, so not sure how zoning works between the two. It sure would be cool to see something other then warehouses start to develop along this stretch of I-840. 

03169E91-A541-4AE4-9BFB-6C58257F7F50.png

CA46FA07-EF04-4673-8CA8-829E3FA426DC.png

7BEEC174-7618-4F24-83A2-014E52A94649.png

1736DAB2-E06E-4100-95F5-AD8278C986BD.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Luvemtall said:

That’s the million dollar question. Every time I drive 840 , I picture frontage roads with a mix of retal, office , entertainment and residential along with all these warehouses. If you stop and think about it , there has to be thousands of people working in these places. Where do they go for lunch or to stop at a store on the way home etc. I recently found that the land that runs on both sides of 452 is now collectively being marketed as a mega site. It is both in Wilson and Rutherford, so not sure how zoning works between the two. It sure would be cool to see something other then warehouses start to develop along this stretch of I-840. 

03169E91-A541-4AE4-9BFB-6C58257F7F50.png

CA46FA07-EF04-4673-8CA8-829E3FA426DC.png

7BEEC174-7618-4F24-83A2-014E52A94649.png

1736DAB2-E06E-4100-95F5-AD8278C986BD.png

That area between Lebanon, M’Boro and Smyrna is a pretty area…and done appropriately, could contain everything another city contains instead of just being Warehouse Wonderland.  Reminds me a little of all the warehouses along I-24 going through Lavergne.  Could have easily been planned differently…but I’m guessing the $$ did the talking.

• Like 2

Absolutely!! This area can become more then just warehouse city! It is a beautiful area as mentioned, and done  right can be a wonderful place for residential, office, entertainment and retail development. The access to I-840, I-24, I-40 makes me scratch my head in amazement as to why it still all sits as vacant land, with the growth taking place both in Rutherford and Wilson and the MSA as a whole one would think there should be bulldozers and cranes up and down this stretch.

Wilson County: Lebanon will see 60 unit condo project in several 3 story structures called Carver Retreat on 4 acres  onCarver Lane.  The land was purchased by Carver Retreat LLC for $2 million on Oct. 7th.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2022/10/19/carver-lane-tom-mccormickk-condo-project.html

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 3.46.58 PM.png

• Like 2

Wilson County: Lebanon will see a 55 acre, 59 home subdivision to be built by Tamarack Land Development at 1920 Coles Ferry Pike. They bought the land for $1.27 million earlier this month.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2022/10/20/tamarack-land-development-coles-ferry-pike-lebanon.html

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 3.12.53 PM.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NissanvilleTitans said:

Random thought:

Rutherford county population is starting to produce numbers comparable to counties with cities like Chattanooga, Lexington, Savannah, etc.

Do you think developers will start looking at Murfreesboro as a discount place to start adding mixed use high rise towers?

I believe so because they already have kinda. There was a proposal for a 12 story building a while back but I haven’t heard anything since. But I think with all the new things Murfreesboro is getting that is defining them as a standalone city like their own Costco, big box retail centers, performance venues like the forthcoming amphitheater, a downtown, immense residential growth, and it’s proximity to Nashville, it only seems inevitable. I assume it will have similar growth to Franklin eventually, but maybe not to the same degree just considering the differences in income.  

• Like 1

Wilson County: Mt. Juliet will see Meritage Homes construct a 300+ home subdivision on 161 acres along Benders Ferry Rd.

More behind The Tennessean paywall here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/wilson/mt-juliet/2022/10/21/mt-juliet-officials-may-not-be-able-halt-home-development/69574155007/

Sumner County: Gallatin Chamber of Commerce will get a new 5,000 sq. ft. home inside a renovated structure with other tenants on West Main Street to be known as "The Station." Meta (Facebook) is making a $100,000 donation to help pay for the Chamber's new digs. The new space will also include an event space that can hold up to 200 people.  The location should be open by early 2024.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2022/10/27/gallatin-chamber-headquarters-meta.html

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 4.16.05 PM.png

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 11:41 AM, Luvemtall said:

Absolutely!! This area can become more then just warehouse city! It is a beautiful area as mentioned, and done  right can be a wonderful place for residential, office, entertainment and retail development. The access to I-840, I-24, I-40 makes me scratch my head in amazement as to why it still all sits as vacant land, with the growth taking place both in Rutherford and Wilson and the MSA as a whole one would think there should be bulldozers and cranes up and down this stretch.

LOL yeah, that's sure going to happen.  Hold your breath.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Luvemtall said:

Your bitterness for anyplace other then Davidson county , really becomes childish and makes no sense most of the time. Rutherford and Wilson are among some of the fastest growing counties in the nation. And they are both great places to live and work. Will they ever be as large or dense as the core that Nashville is , absolutely not we all know that, but they are just as important to Middle Tennessee and the MSA as anyplace else and deserve respect. 

He’s just a troll that is allowed to remain and troll away, while other trolls have been banished to the hinterlands. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1