Surrounding Counties - Cheatham, Dickson, Montgomery, Rutherford, Sumner, Wilson, Williamson, Maury, etc.

Rural King

2 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

There goes the neighborhood. I guess the locals will say this is going to be the next Cool Springs and they will start building high-rises.:tw_scream:

Bring it on!! Wilson county is ready for some ! 
as I mentioned before , there’s a office park planned for the 350 acres at the I-40 /I-840 interchange in Lebanon.  It’s a TVA site and Brookside properties is the developers 

438ED53F-AF58-4655-B056-921DF5997C3A.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wilson County: Mount Juliet will see Lifestyle Communities residential development of 500+ multifamily units and The Goat restaurant on 50 acres south of I-40 on South Hartmann Drive. LC also has another 655 family  unit complex being planned on Central Pike.

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/wilson/lebanon/2022/11/01/lifestyle-communities-seeks-to-rezone-land-in-lebanon-for-mixed-use-project/69600101007/

• Like 2

5 hours ago, markhollin said:

Wilson County: Mount Juliet will see Lifestyle Communities residential development of 500+ multifamily units and The Goat restaurant on 50 acres south of I-40 on South Hartmann Drive. LC also has another 655 family  unit complex being planned on Central Pike.

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/wilson/lebanon/2022/11/01/lifestyle-communities-seeks-to-rezone-land-in-lebanon-for-mixed-use-project/69600101007/

Just a correction, the Lifestyle Community is going south of I-40 off of Hartmann is in Lebanon, not Mount Juliet. 

6 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Montgomery County: Clarksville is being explored by an anonymous company for a $3 BILLION project on 420 acres formerly known as Allensworth Farm near Hwy. 79 exit  of I-24.  This dollar amount that would rank as the second-largest economic development deal in Tennessee history behind Ford Motor's Blue Oval Plant east of Memphis.

The county spent $18 million buying the Allensworth site last year, about 45 miles northwest of Nashville, and made it part of its industrial park. The site is bordered by an electrical substation and rail lines, boosting its prospects for development. Charles Bell Road marks the property's southern end.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2022/11/02/clarksville-allensworth-billion-deal.html

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 8.43.00 AM.png

I’m wondering if this might be Stellantis? They are actively looking for a place to build their new Battery plant and it was mentioned on one of their blogs that the southeast was the target area

• Like 1

23 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

There goes the neighborhood. I guess the locals will say this is going to be the next Cool Springs and they will start building high-rises.:tw_scream:

Speaking of Cool Springs, I work a bit in Lebanon, and I think we really should straighten this whole Wilco vs Wilco thing out.  I propose that Williamson County make the proper abbreviation to LIAMCO and end this beef with WILCO (I may or may not be manufacturing any dust ups between the counties on this thread).

Edited by tragenvol

Montgomery County: Clarksville will see another subdivision featuring 44 homes on 13.4 acres to be called Samaroo, named after its development company. The location is between Pea Ridge and Whitefield Roads, north of Briarwood Dr.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2022/11/02/clarksville-single-family-subdivision-moves-ahead.html

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 2.13.20 PM.png

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Luvemtall said:

Just a correction, the Lifestyle Community is going south of I-40 off of Hartmann is in Lebanon, not Mount Juliet. 

Seriously.  This is not the first time the Tennessean has mixed up Lebanon with Mt Juliet or vice versa.  Hartmann Drive is nowhere near MJ.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2022 at 2:02 PM, tragenvol said:

Speaking of Cool Springs, I work a bit in Lebanon, and I think we really should straighten this whole Wilco vs Wilco thing out.  I propose that Williamson County make the proper abbreviation to LIAMCO and end this beef with WILCO (I may or may not be manufacturing any dust ups between the counties on this thread).

How the little county gonna tell the big county to change their name?  

• Like 1

Referring to the One Lebanon Place development, really think it’s going to turn out lackluster. This property is begging for a more dense mix use of the available 40 Acres. Seems like it’s going to be lopsided with residential, with very small allocations of office and retail. This should be more on the scale of Capital View, with some 5-7 story buildings with limited parking lots. But instead it looks like it’s going to be a lot of open parking with a few retail strips and lots of townhouses. Only time will tell, but So far I’m disappointed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1