5th & Broadway | 501 Commerce | NMAAM | 34 story apt, 26 story office, + 183,000 sq. ft. of Retail

MidTenn1

A $2.38 million permit has been granted to Fox Restaurant Concepts for its 5th & Broadway spaces for either/both The Twelve Thirty Club and Blanco Cocina & Cantina. Dowdle Construction is handling the work.
More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/construction/article/21140572/permit-patrol-20-july-2020

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bos2Nash said:

My thoughts exactly. Also kinda shocked that Yeti would have their own dedicated retail store. 

Looks like they have 7 stores...with Austin being their flagship store.  Just looking on their website, they have WAY more items than I had imagined...including camping gear.  Almost like an outdoors shop.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Bos2Nash said:

My thoughts exactly. Also kinda shocked that Yeti would have their own dedicated retail store. 

I'm told they used an old merchandising plan for that filing and most of those not-announced stores aren't real (including Yeti).

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, smeagolsfree said:

Yeti retail stores.

https://www.yeti.com/en_US/yeti-store-locations.html

With that question being answered, we have found out that the list of retailers is over a year old and is no longer relevant. A lot of these retailers may not be coming to the project and was a working model.

Was really a cool list.  Hate to hear that many of those listed are probably not really happening.

• Like 2

On 7/21/2020 at 6:20 PM, donNdonelson2 said:

No, that’s the YENTA Store!

:tw_glasses:

Slang I do not have to Google!

On 7/22/2020 at 7:02 AM, Bark At The Sun said:

I do think the Yeti Koozies and Tumblers are great...........keeps the Terrapin beer super cold.  The  cooler to the left holds the temps down well but weighs a ton.  The bag cooler to the right was a waste of money.   I'm sure the  store will do fine if my wife catches wind of it.

Yeti.jpg

The hopper to the right is good for the beach and golf course!