Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

22 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Sky Nashville (3 & 4 stories, 123 units) southwest of the I-40/I-440 split is now fully underway. New renderings and info at NashvilleNowNext here:

https://nashvillenownext.com/2022/03/11/site-clearing-starts-at-the-sky-nashville-development-near-sylvan-heights/

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 1.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 2.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 3.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 4.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 5.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 6.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 7.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 8.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, 1.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, 2.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, site map.png

Hell of a lot better than the early proposal

6AIsG_vYsE89mGThFpmX9bVyYKpQVGGodabZ0AFkYuxWfgZ07QsVsXUhkwUxqTijZ2Pkca_a4poehyQ_TRKEwVK9VNcgR7noDaqcNNsr6E79YzCDmczxJf6VskmYmfH-Ch7zUuIDgfRV67x5VUHNEXxZbF2ksLds0ejPnivU3FZULWpetkymSWE00mFvvCP97?session=0&fife=s16383

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Sky Nashville (3 & 4 stories, 123 units) southwest of the I-40/I-440 split is now fully underway. New renderings and info at NashvilleNowNext here:

https://nashvillenownext.com/2022/03/11/site-clearing-starts-at-the-sky-nashville-development-near-sylvan-heights/

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 1.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 2.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 3.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 4.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 5.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 6.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 7.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, render 8.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, 1.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, 2.png

Sky Nashville, March 11, 2022, site map.png

Has this developer built anything before?

45 minutes ago, gannman said:

Has this developer built anything before?

One little project on 8th Ave south.  He is not a developer but a land banker. I do not see him doing this project. I may know who the developer is, but I cannot say yet.  Trying to reach PR firm first. If it is who I think it is, then it is a big boy developer.  He has only had visions of grandeur at this point.

Again, from what I can see they were blasting without permits, grading without permits or on expired permits. No permit signs were posted at the project site either which is a violation. Tree removal was done on expired permits. All the way around done by an amateur. with zero experience. 

He is probably trying to clear it before selling it. I just do not see him doing the project himself.

• Like 3

I just found out it is not the big boy developer that is involved now. There could be another developer now as this one has pulled out of the process, and I am not going to mention who that was.  I still do not see Ardivan doing this on his own.

My guess is another developer has their eye on the property.

Maybe one of you guys can reach out to Brandon Taylor if you are in his district to get the skinny on the project.

• Like 3

On 3/9/2022 at 4:28 PM, MLBrumby said:

^ As far as density... Yay!   As far as design... Meh!

I agree.  But, given what is in the area this will be a vast improvement.  And, it will provide a much needed residential complex that TSU students should be able to take advantage of as well.  Right now, students living off campus tend to live in Antioch, Harding Road area, Madison  and further out Charlotte Pike. 

The Livano Nations Apartments

Edited by PillowTalk4
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Rlooper said:

That is a very large and conspicuous location to operate without permits... 

Someone may have a better  idea of how the expired permits work, but I have searched all of the permits. For those parcels and have found nothing. There are signs on the hill indicating they are blasting and the last time I was up there, there were no permits posted anywhere which I know is a violation of Metro codes as they are required to post the permits at the site.

I would take a drive up there today but I am not getting outside today for obvious reasons. Besides the price of gas is limiting my trips into town. Blast the Russians. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1