Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

7 hours ago, FluffyP13 said:

This is random but does anyone know what’s going on w the space at the green hills mall right next to cava? Seems like it’s been under construction for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was going to be a restaurant, Burger Fi, but Covid happened and it stalled. 

• Sad 1

Elmington is not known for doing anything this nice unfortunately. I would be doing summersaults if they did and (that would be a site in itself). Elmington will do it on the cheap as they do most everything else, but they have to do it on the cheap if it is affordable!

If they do it as a market rate project, then there is hope for something nice, but I just don't see it. I commend Elmington for doing what they do for filling the gap that no other company in Nashville seems to be doing right now,

• Like 4

4 hours ago, markhollin said:

Looking west from 33rd Ave. North, just north of Trevor St:

Most majestically placed port-a-potty I've seen! Thanks for the photos - I've been wondering what the views are like from up there since noticing the hilltop being cleared from I-440. View is obviously amazing but I would imagine the wind+highway noise could be pretty bad?

Also, we've never gotten anything more than the Sky Nashville renderings from 2016 or so, with the sort of disembodied building on like a cartoon grass background, right?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, AsianintheNations said:

Most majestically placed port-a-potty I've seen! Thanks for the photos - I've been wondering what the views are like from up there since noticing the hilltop being cleared from I-440. View is obviously amazing but I would imagine the wind+highway noise could be pretty bad?

Also, we've never gotten anything more than the Sky Nashville renderings from 2016 or so, with the sort of disembodied building on like a cartoon grass background, right?

He’s made a fortune just sitting in the land near all those airbnbs. I’m guessing this land will eventually be more of the same. 

• Sad 1