Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

A bit more info on Mulberry Downs, originally reported on this thread in early February.  Darek Bell of Corsair Distillery and Bell Construction, will be the developer of the 28 building, 152 townhome development on 25.4 acres on Dickerson Pike at Mulberry Downs Circle. Bell just finished the $1.52 million purchase for the undeveloped land under the name BBDB Investments LLC. Alfred Benesch & Company will be in charge of the land planning and engineering.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/corsair-owner-pays-1-42m-for-site-eyed-for-152-townhomes/article_af29bd4e-aad2-11ec-b7fd-83902a1c0ff4.html

Mulberry Downs, 3 stories, 152 TH, Jan 28, 2022, diagram 1.png

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

702061541_MulberryDowns3stories152THJan282022sitemap.png

• Like 4

On 3/19/2022 at 9:23 AM, CenterHill said:

The runoff from each heavy rain is going to create serious environmental issues for adjacent property owners.   I do hope Metro nails this person and requires some sort of mitigation to stabilize the site.   

Passing by the foot of the hill on I-40 going towards the I-440 exit, there is now a triangular muddy lake around where the Delaware fragment meets 36th, which probably appeared after Wednesday's storm. While this has always been a low-lying pit, I don't recall seeing this happen before the top of the hill was cleared, and I drive past every weekday. Just lovely...

• Sad 2

Random question while we're in the Nations.. does anyone know what's up with the two empty grass lots that I circled in red below? They're along 51st Ave N and I believe zoned for low-intensity commercial use (parcel viewer just lists the owners as 5011 Kentucky and 5011 Tennessee Trust). The line of cherry trees on them is pretty, though they're dying one by one and someone does go and cut down the ones that die. Old Google street view in 2007 shows a mobile home on 5011 Tennessee and a fenced-in field with a car on 5011 Kentucky.

image.thumb.png.7fd3baa866b0acfa40fce9eef8aeb191.png

16 hours ago, AsianintheNations said:

Random question while we're in the Nations.. does anyone know what's up with the two empty grass lots that I circled in red below? They're along 51st Ave N and I believe zoned for low-intensity commercial use (parcel viewer just lists the owners as 5011 Kentucky and 5011 Tennessee Trust). The line of cherry trees on them is pretty, though they're dying one by one and someone does go and cut down the ones that die. Old Google street view in 2007 shows a mobile home on 5011 Tennessee and a fenced-in field with a car on 5011 Kentucky.

image.thumb.png.7fd3baa866b0acfa40fce9eef8aeb191.png

I believe both of those are owned by Eugene Nelson who has done some other stuff in the neighborhood (owns the El Paseo property too) so he's probably mostly just sitting on them until something interesting comes along.

• Thanks 1

Goodlettsville Elementary School (1 & 2 stories, 81,750 sq. ft.) has broken ground at 514 Donald Ave. in Goodlettsville.  Budget is $22.8 million, and completion date is planned for August, 2023.

More here:

https://mnpsconstruction.squarespace.com/construction-projects/goodlettsville-elementary-school?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2022.04.13 NASH&utm_term=NASHtoday Subscribers - MASTER

Goodlettsville Elementary School, April 12, 2022, render 1.png

Goodlettsville Elementary School, April 12, 2022, render 2.png

Goodlettsville Elementary School, April 12, 2022, render 3.png

920607153_GoodlettsvilleElementarySchoolApril122022render4.png

294390922_GoodlettsvilleElementarySchoolApril122022sitemap.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, markhollin said:

Goodlettsville Elementary School (1 & 2 stories, 81,750 sq. ft.) has broken ground at 514 Donald Ave. in Goodlettsville.  Budget is $22.8 million, and completion date is planned for August, 2023.

More here:

https://mnpsconstruction.squarespace.com/construction-projects/goodlettsville-elementary-school?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2022.04.13 NASH&utm_term=NASHtoday Subscribers - MASTER

Is Goodlettsville in Davidson County? 

1402 Buchanan (2 stories, mixed-use) has its first commercial tenant: Bag Lady's Chip & Fry which features Philly cheesesteak, beef brisket, burgers, wings, and, of course, fries.  There will also be a bar.  It will be open in June.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2022/04/14/bag-ladys-chip-fry-company-slated-for-june.html

1402 Buchanan, Bag Lady's Fries, April 14, 2022, render 1.png

1402 Buchanan, Bag Lady's Fries, April 14, 2022, render 2.png

• Like 2

Nashville General Hospital will open its 2nd off-site location with a primary care and diagnostic center inside the Legacy development at 4007 Clarksville Hwy.  No word on how many  square feet it will occupy.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/health_care/nashville-general-to-open-care-centers-in-bordeaux/article_96f0e708-bc10-11ec-8131-4f48fabaeba0.html

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 2.21.15 PM.png

• Like 3