Trader Building Progress

Chesapeake Pirate

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the building going to be referred to as Dominion Tower? I thought the high rise next the Sheraton on Waterside Drive is already called that.

No, Dominion Square. And then Dominion Resources will move their HQ from Richmond to Norfolk in a new tower called Dominion Plaza. Now I've gone nuts.

Isn't Dominion Tower called Wachovia Tower now? Although I still refer to it as the former, wasn't it named Dominion because it was the HQ of Dominion Bank and not because Virginia is the Old Dominion? It then became First Union Tower, and now Wachovia Tower.

No, Dominion Square. And then Dominion Resources will move their HQ from Richmond to Norfolk in a new tower called Dominion Plaza. Now I've gone nuts.

Isn't Dominion Tower called Wachovia Tower now? Although I still refer to it as the former, wasn't it named Dominion because it was the HQ of Dominion Bank and not because Virginia is the Old Dominion? It then became First Union Tower, and now Wachovia Tower.

So is there another tower in the works for the Dominion Resources (Dominion Plaza??)

Archived