Trader Building Progress

Chesapeake Pirate

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I didn't even know who they were! I thought it was the parent company of Dominion Power, and I sent them a resume. I later found out that it wasn't Dominion Power, and there was no way to get the resume back! They could have picked a more original name. Maybe something like, oh, I dunno... Trader Enterprises? Or perhaps they are trying to shake their bad reputation.

I think it's actually the Bank of Hampton Roads tower now. Its' hard to keep up. But most people still refer to it as Dominion tower.

Dominion Tower or "Devil's tower" for LIFE! "Bank of Hampton Roads Tower" just doesn't flow. And on top of that, being a BOHR Business customer, I think it was a waste of money to pay for naming rights. They already have their name on that other building next to Macarthur. You can't go to Dominion Tower and do any business with them, it's just their corporate offices they moved from Chesapeake. They just sent me a notice saying they are upping all their rates, and I immediately assumed it was to pay for their sign rights to Devil's tower. I think people call it Devil's tower. Or perhaps it's Hell's tower. I don't remember.

Man I didn't even know who they were! I thought it was the parent company of Dominion Power, and I sent them a resume. I later found out that it wasn't Dominion Power, and there was no way to get the resume back! They could have picked a more original name. Maybe something like, oh, I dunno... Trader Enterprises? Or perhaps they are trying to shake their bad reputation.

Dominion Virginia Power's parent company is Dominion Resources :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived