Nashville Bits and Pieces

smeagolsfree

2 hours ago, tragenvol said:

Only 22 U.S. cities with buildings of 300ft or more?  That seems low....huh, go figure.

Yeah I mean I don't know the real number, but it's definitely way beyond 22 lol... I mean cities like Chattanooga and Fort Wayne and Toledo and Harrisburg and friggin' Midland, TX have have buildings over 300 feet tall.  Maybe East Side Urbanite just mistyped.  

16 hours ago, tragenvol said:

Only 22 U.S. cities with buildings of 300ft or more?  That seems low....huh, go figure.

It looks like an important qualifier was left off. I think it was intended to say that there are 22 cities in the US with 30 or more buildings over 300 ft. 

• Like 4

Yep, I just tried as a test and got the same error code.  This is a test. If you post from another server such as a photo posting site, I think you are OK. It is just if you are trying to post directly to the UP hosting is when there is an issue. It could be a storage issue.

The below image is from my imgur account and posted fine.

OCMbUzt.png

• Thanks 2

Whisper Aero, a two-year-old company whose electric-powered fan--kind of like a propeller--creates quieter and more efficient thrust,  will be moving part of its operations from Shelbyville to Nashville, doubling the size of their staff with around 50 new local employees at an 8,000 sq. ft. facility near the airport. 

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2023/04/26/whisper-aero-series-a-electric-fan.html

• Like 4

CityNowNext has coverage of the 2023 ULI Nashville Excellence in Development Awards.   The winners include: Three Thirty Three, The Village at Clencliff; Fairgrounds Campus/GEODIS Park; Dismas House, The Ludlow, Asurion Gulch Hub, and Metro Water Services Third Ave. Park.

https://citynownext.com/2023/04/26/project-winners-uli-nashville-excellence-in-development-awards-2023/#more-30468

• Like 2