The SoBro | 32 stories 345 ft | 3rd & Demonbreun

smeagolsfree

Walked by the site last night, and nothing; but I look for signage, fencing, or something of that note to appear soon. It would not surprise me if the construction trailers go on the site of Mrs. Crows building. She received her permit 6 months ago and nothing has happened. Nothing has been said of this 4 story diner in a long while. Maybe she went ahead and sold to Tony? Who knows, but as soon as we see new construction trailers set up with in a block, we will know something is happening.

I think now its only a matter of hours before something happens.

I don't know if anybody has seen this or not but somebody has done a model of the old tower designhttp://www.planetminecraft.com/project/live-giarratana-apartment-skyscraper/

Interesting!

Imagine if we have SoBro, Eakin, GC, and 1515 Demonbruen all rising around the same time.  What a skyline impact!

• Like 1

That's a  lot... what's GC?  Is that the Buckingham project?

No the Buckingham midtown is another due to start as well as onec1ty and The NW Mutual projects. Not to mention the Westin that is looking like a strong contender too for a 2014 start. I will bet we may have a couple of others too.

• Like 4

Still no activity. I still remain cautiously optimistic. Keeping fingers crossed.

Interesting!

Imagine if we have SoBro, Eakin, GC, and 1515 Demonbruen all rising around the same time.  What a skyline impact!

Well we have one out of the four. If I were a betting man, I would say two out of the four and we are extremely lucking in this economy.

It will be tight between SoBro and 1515 Demonbreun. J E Dunn may start that one this month. I will probably say they may get going first but it could be next month. When McHugh gets the office space they need, then they could start on SoBro very soon. I know a little more but can't say because of where the source is. I did see ted Kromer at the site with a bunch of NES people, so that is a sign it is very close.

The last one will be The Eakin tower. I see that in August if what we are hearing is right. They were still core drilling there yesterday.

I think that Buckingham Midtown will start around June, maybe a little earlier.

The TEAM building at Vanderbilt is supposed to start in June or July but not exactly for sure. That will be around a 100 feet maybe a little taller from what I remember.

The Westin is a wildcard. It is very hard to get information on that project.

• Like 1

HGI seems like it is starting to pick up a little momentum. Took forever to get it out of the ground, though.

Remind me what the TEAM building at Vanderbilt is? I've forgotten about that one.

I think it is a new engineering building. Could be wrong.