The SoBro | 32 stories 345 ft | 3rd & Demonbreun

smeagolsfree

How is the end of February of the first of March 30 days. I am going to have to send you back to math school John.

Really, I do hope it starts in 30 days but I would bet it will be closer to the later date. I am just as excited about this as anyone. I hope we get another start in SoBro this year, (Sheet Music) but that may be too optomistic for me.

How is the end of February of the first of March 30 days. I am going to have to send you back to math school John.

Really, I do hope it starts in 30 days but I would bet it will be closer to the later date. I am just as excited about this as anyone. I hope we get another start in SoBro this year, (Sheet Music) but that may be too optomistic for me.

I was thinking early February, not March, sorry.

Edited by Urban Architecture

• 2 weeks later...

Less than 30 days now. I still not seen any signage nor a fence placed around the lot yet. I have not seen any movement on the 4 story diner either.

I understand why you're a little impatient, hell I am too, but as far as signage for advertising, the construction of a 400' tower over the course of 2 years is enough advertising. 

Just like WES was about to start soon...? :P Nah, I have more faith in Tony. It's just WES kicked are arses up and down the street.

I cannot imagine what would have happened had Tony gone ahead and excavated a hole for Signature like Alex Palmer did for WES!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously, after two and a half years of discussing this tower and nothing has happened, I am starting to have my doubts on this one. I bet 1212 Laurel could have ended the prospects for this. How many luxury apartment towers can we support right now?

I hope i am wrong, but just because one does core drilling, it does not mean they are going to build anything.

Breath in.  Breath out.

I have tried that and that does not work! The suspense is killing me, and Tony is not as forthright with information like he used to be. Not even a sign with the latest design. The website has never been updated. It still shows the oldest rendering for the Sobro, 505 CST, and the preliminary design for the hotel which is not Sheet Music.

Don't know why these developers have such poor websites. It does not take but a few hours work to update a website.

• Like 2

Don't know why these developers have such poor websites. It does not take but a few hours work to update a website.

Well, because we are not their clients, and their clients don't judge a building by a website. Don't worry, i'm sure there are lots of updated plans behind closed doors. Breath in, breath out.

• Like 1