The SoBro | 32 stories 345 ft | 3rd & Demonbreun

smeagolsfree

I just miss the day when we had signage and regular web updates. I'm cool, back to my cave now....

LOL, cracking me up John!  Anyways, I wonder if after the "crash" and especially after Palmer's WES fiasco if developers are just much more conservative.  Regardless, I feel your frustration! :P

I'm not sure how much this matters but while passing by the site today, I couldn't help but notice dozens and dozens of spray painted markings for utilities and underground lines on roads and sidewalk around the site, especially 2nd & Demonbreun. I'm betting something is up behind the scenes and we may see some movement soon.  

• Like 2

Okay, do we know officially what rendering is the final one? Has it been updated in the past few weeks? Do we start a countdown clock? Do we expect some sort of coming soon signage? It's been 2 1/2 years. Time to get this out of the ground and build this 400 foot beast to greatly improve our skyline! Enough with this 100-280 foot infill!  (Hensler Tower 270, Omni, 280) We need a 400 footer!  I know this is only 395 feet, but its close. Enough of the infill! It's time to go up!!!

• Like 3

What is Class A retail space? specifically what does the Class A part mean?

I don't know what Class A retail space is, but I did find this definition of Class A office space:

• Class A. These buildings represent the highest quality buildings in their market. They are generally the best looking buildings with the best construction, and possess high quality building infrastructure. Class A buildings also are well-located, have good access, and are professionally managed. As a result of this, they attract the highest quality tenants and also command the highest rents.

I found that on this site. It also explains Class B and C spaces.

http://www.squarefeetblog.com/commercial-real-estate-blog/2008/07/06/a-guide-to-office-building-classifications-class-a-class-b-class-c/

It doesn't look like the types of materials or the square footage matter. Basically a Class A building is the newest and shiniest.

• Like 1