UPDATE:New Greenville Restaurants

gvlnative

I enjoyed Aussie Burger the couple of times I had food from there. It's too bad they couldn't hang on...

I always said they should have focused their energy and resources on one good location. They would have been wildly successful along the Reedy River, in my opinion. Oh well...

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High Cotton hosted an invitation-only preview for the cast of Leatherheads last evening. It was an apparent success, as expected.

No it wasn't just for Leatherheads...we were invited (due to living in Riverplace i guess) and we are certainly not in the movie. It was packed though and the hours devours were great and the staff was on top of their game and very polite.

My only review is from the outside. I haven't been in town much at all lately, so the opportunity to dine there has not been available yet. I can tell you that it appears to be Greenville's (and the Upstate's) most incredible dining experience yet, with three levels that look out on the Reedy River and Main Street. It is absolutely beautiful from the outside, and I am sure it is even better on the inside. I am eagerly awaiting my first opportunity to dine there. :shades:

Anyone been to high cotten yet? My wife and I are coming over to a show in April and I'm thinking about getting a reservation. How about some reviews.

I have some business associates coming into town next week. I might have to make reservations for Monday night. :whistling:

Never eaten at Red Robin myself, but anyone I know who has liked it but, they all have said that it is too expensive for a burger joint.

I eat at Red Robin fairly often... but I agree about the prices. I keep wanting to try the onion rings, but I can't justify paying $8 for them. <_<

^^^If you sign up on their email list, you get a $3 off coupon.

For the onion rings? I've been signed up for their list for about as long as they've been open and I think the only real coupon my fiance and I got was a "free burger" for his birthday. I guess I'll get a free burger pretty soon myself. Maybe I can get the onion rings then! :)

I just went on their website and signed up for their email list. They sent me a printable coupon to my email address right away for $3 off my next meal. I also get a free burger on my b-day like you do. :)

Maybe I should sign up again with a different email address... that wouldn't be a bad thing, would it? ;)

I enjoyed Aussie Burger the couple of times I had food from there. It's too bad they couldn't hang on...

While I tried Aussie Burger once, I just couldn't get passed the fact that it was essentially a one-person operation. One person handled money, took your order, made your food, etc. I'm not a germaphobe by any stretch, but it seems to me that there would be some serious cleanliness issues.

Has anyone eaten at the Aladdin restaurant, or know anything about it? Some friends and I ate at Miyabi last night, and are tempted to try Aladdin next week since it was across the street. It looks so hideous from outside with that paint job though... :P

Check out gsupstate's review from a few pages back. I have yet to visit the place, but it sounds and looks great! :thumbsup:

It sucks the Fazoli's on Congaree closed. I used to go there once a week. They always seemed to have enough business. I wonder what "Breadstick Boy" is doing these days. I saw him a few days ago walking towards Haywood Mall. He must be a tree hugger because I always see him walking everywhere. Out of the blue at Fazoli's one day he asked me if I could recommend a good web host. He told me he was developing a fansite for some comic book. My first reaction was, how does this guy know that I know anything about web hosts? :dontknow:

It sucks the Fazoli's on Congaree closed. I used to go there once a week. They always seemed to have enough business. I wonder what "Breadstick Boy" is doing these days. I saw him a few days ago walking towards Haywood Mall. He must be a tree hugger because I always see him walking everywhere. Out of the blue at Fazoli's one day he asked me if I could recommend a good web host. He told me he was developing a fansite for some comic book. My first reaction was, how does this guy know that I know anything about web hosts? :dontknow:

I can assure you, he's alive and well. He just moved across the parking lot to Backyard Burgers. :thumbsup:

Archived