CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Pinnacle on Main

RestedTraveler

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from g-man

"It is now confirmed that Bob Ellis is currently mulling the idea of raising the height of the Pinnacle on Main building due to increased interest in the project and the amount of people that want to sign on to put space into the building. How much the building would be increased and whether it will increase at all remains to be seen. "

from me

"It is now confirmed that chickenwing is currently mulling the idea of giving up on this thread on the Pinnacle on Main building due to decreased interest in the project and the amount of people that actually think this building will never be built. How much the building would be increased and whether it will increase at all remains to make no difference to me. "

from me

"It is now confirmed that chickenwing is currently mulling the idea of giving up on this thread on the Pinnacle on Main building due to decreased interest in the project and the amount of people that actually think this building will never be built. How much the building would be increased and whether it will increase at all remains to make no difference to me. "

As much as I'm tempted to give up on many proposed projects around town, I can't give up on this one. It's "the little engine that could," I hope. We've got to have some new height on our skyline, even if only one building or two. Now, I'm not saying the current skyline is boring or anything...but we need some more visual height to go along with how awesome everything else is at the ground level downtown. One less vacant corner parking lot is also some good motivation.

from me

Actually, all I have to do it propose it, and I can get 40+ pages of posts about it. But I don't think that I would do that, because my fingers would get tired of responding to the daily emails from you about when it is going to start! :rolleyes:

Weichert Realtors has what I presume to be the top 5 floors still listed on their website for sale, along with the MLS numbers, so they're obviously not spoken for. If they were under contract, they wouldn't be in the MLS.

That's over 1/3 of the building. The financing mystery continues, but either way we can presume that Pinnacle is not happening any time soon.

Maybe they'll have another groundbreaking and we can go drink their beer and eat their food. :rofl:

Archived