CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Pinnacle on Main

RestedTraveler

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm suprised that sign they put up over 2 years ago hasn't fallen down yet. Seeing how there's a rain dance, I wonder if there's a Pinnacle on Main dance. We should all go down there one day and have a bbq just for the fun of it. We could even call the media. :lol:

Well in light of Mr. Ellis' last email, perhaps we should lighten up just a bit guys. I feel certain that noone wants this thing underway more than he. And for the first time, this one actually seems more promising than the Peacock. :dontknow:

Still, thanks to gman and Mr. Ellis for keeping us updated, despite our doubtful natures. :thumbsup:

^^^You're welcome. I can tell you for sure Bob Ellis wants this to get built more than any of us on this forum, which is why he hasn't given up on it after 2 years of delays like most developers would of by now. :thumbsup:

Bob might have never been in the mob, but he has a good job. He might wear a bow-tie, but he surely never lies. ;) It's been 2 years and I still haven't had a beer, but I have no fear because one day it will be built and he'll have no more guilt. Gotta love that Red-Bull. :lol:

Bob might have never been in the mob, but he has a good job. He might wear a bow-tie, but he surely never lies. ;) It's been 2 years and I still haven't had a beer, but I have no fear because one day it will be built and he'll have no more guilt. Gotta love that Red-Bull. :lol:

Yes. He has a tendancy of posting something, letting people reply to it, then changing that post to something completly different when people disagree with it. Or just removing the post content entirely. This is very disruptive to our discussions. I'm not sure what his deal is. If he would just let it go he'd be fine. But g-man creates a level of moderating challenges that the staff is quite sick of. Come to think of it- everyone else on this forum gets along great. I don't think we've ever had a major problem with any Greenville forumer since day one except g-man.

Gman has posted on another forum that he contacted Mr Ellis. He replied that he does not know when the Pinnacle would start construction. This seems to be a very bad sign. Before, he has generally at least had a date in mind, but if he is just saying he doesn't know now... This may be heading the way of the TAFAB! :angry::sick::cry::rofl:

Archived