10th + Clark Residential (37 stories/409’/414 units, 34 stories/354’/354 units, 20,932 sq. ft. retail, 847 capacity garage)

markhollin

1 hour ago, steelkid247 said:

good looking building!  Is it condos or apartments?  Maybe i missed it...

Article said apartments

53 minutes ago, jjbradleyBrooklyn said:

Love this infill. What a super project.

Would like to see a bit better height for either tower, though. Just to elevate the standard 250 - 400 foot-ish heights that Nashville tends to build this past several years. :)

But fantastic development and overall aesthetics. Love it!

800 Lea and the Ritz "would" help with this...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

Thanks for getting this posted Mark!!!! Even though the story says 32 stories I think the 2nd building is 34.

The drawings  show 36 floors for tower 1 and 34 for tower 2.   They show 3  floors of underground parking under both towers and 4 mpre under tower 2 and the 5 story part  The retail under tower one ishows a restaurant with a 30 foot ceiling and 2 floors above that

• Like 1

• markhollin changed the title to 10th + Clark Residential (37 stories/409’/414 units, 34 stories/354’/354 units, 20,932 sq. ft. retail, 847 capacity garage)
1 hour ago, TNinVB said:

Looks good to me. I like how they even incorporated the utility poles in the renderings. Nothing says Nashville more haha. 

Nothing says to Metro, "I'm not going to do your damn streetscaping work for you when I build my building" quite like putting the utility poles in the renderings. 

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, citywatcher said:

Lets hope the height doesn't change....😏

10th & Clark, April 7, 2023, render 5.png

This render with massing clearly shows why I'm in 100% agreement with this one.  Not because I want the height, but because there's more important considerations at play!!!! At long last!  Please...pretty please!  OAN, what are the chances Metro caps 8th between, oh I don't know, say Clark and the circle and zones it for 35 stories?

• Like 1

On 4/10/2023 at 9:40 AM, colemangaines said:

It's too bad to see that existing building go. In my opinion if you're going to tear down something like that, the least you can do is "earn it" by building something worthwhile in its place. I feel like this development hits that mark, both by design and utility. That area really needs to fill out more.

Took the words right out of my mouth!  This one is new to me today and wow am I ever impressed.  So sharp!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nashville born said:

10th & Clark, April 7, 2023, render 5.png

This render with massing clearly shows why I'm in 100% agreement with this one.  Not because I want the height, but because there's more important considerations at play!!!! At long last!  Please...pretty please!  OAN, what are the chances Metro caps 8th between, oh I don't know, say Clark and the circle and zones it for 35 stories?

If the Ritz is built  and Tony G gets his residential tower on the circle, you woul neve see much of this proposal.  The important view is from the interstate  and the Gulch on this one.  Even more important with all these projects iwill be  the canyons created down 8th and down Lafayette.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Baronakim said:

If the Ritz is built  and Tony G gets his residential tower on the circle, you woul neve see much of this proposal.  The important view is from the interstate  and the Gulch on this one.  Even more important with all these projects iwill be  the canyons created down 8th and down Lafayette.

To be clear, I'm not concerned about seeing this new project.  I'm talking about how this project will finally block that Westin.  I hope 800 Lea and Ritz both materialize to help with that from the east.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, markhollin said:

At long last, can we tear down this pole monstrosity and give Alan LeQuire carte blanche to do his best for the traffic circle?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Auntie Yock said:

At long last, can we tear down this pole monstrosity and give Alan LeQuire carte blanche to do his best for the traffic circle?

I would rather we help complete the fundraising so that the elaborate fountains element designed to surround LeQuire’s Musica could be installed! (Let the Stix hang out as is for a little while longer.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, FrankNash said:

^^^This is one of the rare times I think the historic building at this  location should be incorporated.  

Isolated.  Nondiscrept.  Very loose with the term "historic" IMO.  Old not= to "historic" automatically.  Bad accessiblity issues with only facade worth saving IMO.  How can you put 2 or 3 floors of underground parking under the existing building???

Edited by Baronakim
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...