133 KVB (two 49 story towers of 574’ & 512’ featuring condos, apartments, hotel, ground level retail, public park & 8 levels of parking)

Paramount747

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MLBrumby said:

This makes no sense to me... lacking key information to understand the point of this article.  From NP: https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/planned-sobro-project-takes-step-forward/article_9994f0a4-c1d6-11ed-ad48-47f9020f417e.html

Does anyone have a summary for those not subscribed? 

• Like 1

We do not have all the details so we can’t really comment about what they are doing right now other than they did another transaction. The first transaction was a part of the parcel and I have not had a chance to look at this, so it could be on another portion of the parcel. The Tishman Speyer people are not being very forthcoming with information so we really  do not know what they are doing yet.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Back in October of 2021 , it was rumored that Tishman was planning this project for 49 stories at 680 feet. Is there anything that now states otherwise?

Wondering if it might be two towers one 36 story and one possible at 49 stories. They did some kind of transaction with a Hotel developer 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Luvemtall said:

Back in October of 2021 , it was rumored that Tishman was planning this project for 49 stories at 680 feet. Is there anything that now states otherwise?

Wondering if it might be two towers one 36 story and one possible at 49 stories. They did some kind of transaction with a Hotel developer 

That's what I was wondering, this was going to be one of the big ones when we first heard about it!

• Like 3

That thought has been on my mind. There’s been no movement on the Ritz at the Circle, and maybe it’s still possible but I have my doubts. So I think about what a company like Marriott ( Ritz is their flag) would do if a developer doesn’t have what it takes to get something done. I think they go shopping for one that has what it takes to make it to the finish line. Tishman-Speyer definitely has what it takes!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • markhollin changed the title to 133 KVB (two 49 story towers of 574’ & 512’ featuring condos, apartments, hotel, ground level retail, public park & 8 levels of parking)