133 KVB (two 49 story towers of 574’ & 512’ featuring condos, apartments, hotel, ground level retail, public park & 8 levels of parking)

Paramount747

3 hours ago, Altoic said:

Is this a real proposal - http://users.neo.registeredsite.com/7/0/5/20955507/assets/2021-04-24_Nashville_Master_Plan.pdf

I haven't heard of the developer but the portfolio doesn't seem too horrible.

OzA0kI6.png

FEsuP0y.png

57Sr4uS.png

2EOHCxs.png

oQUWvCY.png

image.png.64b3203601b07f03cf2cc14908643173.png

image.png.500d769cbd8ec79e4429b499a660221d.png

According to diagrams these towers will reach 634 FT for the shorter one and 756 for the taller ones.

Actually it’s 734’ and 858’ 

• Thanks 1

Wow! Very interesting. That’s definitely a project that would send Nashville to a new level. But I’m not thinking this is solid. If we look at the dates on this link , it is April of 2021. In October of 2021 is when we all heard that Tishman was now interested in developing this site , and it was to be a mixed use tower. I’m not sure these are related projects, thinking more on the lines that this was another proposal that the May’s were thinking of throwing out there and it never got that far. I’d sure would like to be wrong on this, but until we get a formal announcement from a solid source ( like Metro itself though permits) I won’t get to excited. I just checked the Tishman site and First and KVB is still listed on portfolio page . 

• Like 3

634’ and 758’ above ground in that location, will still be prominent and have a imposing impact on the skyline. The group behind this has a impressive portfolio, and developed some very high profile projects. There is a video on their website of this Nashville project, I just don’t know how to post it on here. Someone with better tech skills please post it! Some of the numbers ( height, amount of units, etc) jive with the specs that the Tishman Speyer project speculated, so maybe there is a connection. Also it seems that the second level above ground might be the only redesign in progress ( why is that the only on showing that disclosure) it does contain the walkway over KVB , so that might be why it’s being redone. Just some thoughts, be nice to get more details and confirmation on this whole thing.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Luvemtall said:

634’ and 758’ above ground in that location, will still be prominent and have a imposing impact on the skyline. The group behind this has a impressive portfolio, and developed some very high profile projects. There is a video on their website of this Nashville project, I just don’t know how to post it on here. Someone with better tech skills please post it! Some of the numbers ( height, amount of units, etc) jive with the specs that the Tishman Speyer project speculated, so maybe there is a connection. Also it seems that the second level above ground might be the only redesign in progress ( why is that the only on showing that disclosure) it does contain the walkway over KVB , so that might be why it’s being redone. Just some thoughts, be nice to get more details and confirmation on this whole thing.

https://vimeo.com/433868186

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, colemangaines said:

I wouldn't put much stock in this. The developer's website has a similar video from 2 years ago about a proposal in San Francisco, and here's an article from 4 months ago saying the lot is for sale again:

https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/news/infamous-capitol-mall-vacant-lot-up-for-sale-again/

They also have a video for a very optimistic 6 tower development in Long Beach, CA. I couldn't find anything online for it besides their website. They may have some deals in place but the 3 parcels it would be built on are owned by 3 different entities.

Also their website just sketches me out. It's very basic, and the "Completed Projects" section lists an insane amount of prominent hotels and resorts in America. For example they list the Luxor Las Vegas as a "Completed Project" but it was built by Perini, designed by Veldon Simpson, and financed by Circus Circus Enterprises. I'm not sure what role they're saying they've had in all these projects or will have in their "Current Projects" but I'm choosing to believe this won't materialize in any way.

Agreed with all of the above 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, downtownresident said:

Has the RMR project started construction yet? Also, the W/S filings that were filed last year did not mention Hotel space, nor an entertainment venue, the project was to be an Office/Condo project with a restaurant and small amount of retail. 

If. you are referring to the RMH House site, it is still dormant.