133 KVB (two 49 story towers of 574’ & 512’ featuring condos, apartments, hotel, ground level retail, public park & 8 levels of parking)

Paramount747

Looking at their portfolio, I will keep a open mind. Tishman Speyer, seems to specialize in office. I wouldn’t be at all surprised, if they team up with a large corporate relocation and also have a big player in residential part of the plan. I feel comfortable with thinking a two tower project might be unfolding. 

• Like 3

Tishman Speyer just flipped the site in one day's time, selling it for $29 million to T2 Hospitality, a California-based hotel developer (a $2 million profit in one day).

It’s unclear if T2 Hospitality and Tishman Speyer are partnering on a hotel or mixed-use project, or if the land transaction was a standalone event. Tishman Speyer declined to comment for the story. T2 Hospitality's president, as well as its development chief, did not immediately respond to a request for comment Friday morning.

More at NBJ here: 

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2023/02/03/tishman-speyer-sold-sobro-land-t2-hospitality.html

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Argo said:

So it looks like it could be either three towers like the congress and cumulus projects or similar to the previous two-tower rendering from a few pages ago. 

If your referring to the Tmag conceptual, we can only dream for something like that! How did that stay under the radar for so long, I still drool when I look at those pics.

• Like 1