133 KVB (two 49 story towers of 574’ & 512’ featuring condos, apartments, hotel, ground level retail, public park & 8 levels of parking)

Paramount747

1 hour ago, natethegreat said:

Larger than that, probably 1500-2000 square feet per 3br apartment

Yikes!! Wow, if that’s were these units come in around we will be looking at over one million sq ft! And as stated by MLBrumby there’s hallways & utilities areas . At 2000 per unit it’s closer to 1.2 million sq ft. 

• Like 2

Apartment sizes in general are shrinking all across the country, so I think that would go for 3 BR too. I think he largest you will see will be around 1200 sq ft. Max, probably even a little less. Thinking about a 1500 sq ft apartment takes me back to some of the apartments I rented back in the 90s in older communities in other cities where 3 BR units were around 1600 sq ft.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Apartment sizes in general are shrinking all across the country, so I think that would go for 3 BR too. I think he largest you will see will be around 1200 sq ft. Max, probably even a little less. Thinking about a 1500 sq ft apartment takes me back to some of the apartments I rented back in the 90s in older communities in other cities where 3 BR units were around 1600 sq ft.

I think 1200 would be the smallest possible 3 bedroom. That is tiny for a 3br, especially in a luxury building.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Skyscrapergeek said:

Would be an epic visual for the Grand Prix. 

I wonder how much the Grand Prix will impact the logistics of this site. My guess is the little off shoot of 1st Ave used by the racetrack would be closed down during construction (for this project and the previously announced RMH House), which would change the racetrack configuration or make the construction a bit more logistical. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bos2Nash said:

I wonder how much the Grand Prix will impact the logistics of this site. My guess is the little off shoot of 1st Ave used by the racetrack would be closed down during construction (for this project and the previously announced RMH House), which would change the racetrack configuration or make the construction a bit more logistical. 

I’ve wondered about that. Good points. Any idea who has the “right of way” in this situation?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...