Graduate Hotel, 12 stories, 2000 West End Ave., 203 rooms, 5,500 sq. ft. retail/restaurant, 7,500 sq. ft. conf. center

markhollin

Graduate Hotel announces it's food and beverage options:

1) Cross-Eyed Critters Watering Hole will be an animatronic Karaoke bar being developed by Mar Rose and Med Abrous.

2) Poindexter will be the lobby-level all-day cafe.

3) Miss Bessie's will be the rooftop restaurant and bar.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/food-business/article/21098194/caf-slated-for-west-end-building

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, markhollin said:

Graduate Hotel announces it's food and beverage options:

1) Cross-Eyed Critters Watering Hole will be an animatronic Karaoke bar being developed by Mar Rose and Med Abrous.

2) Poindexter will be the lobby-level all-day cafe.

3) Miss Bessie's will be the rooftop restaurant and bar.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/food-business/article/21098194/caf-slated-for-west-end-building

Kinda weird for a building they did such a good job with design wise to have kitschy hillbilly type themed bars.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DDIG said:

Kinda weird for a building they did such a good job with design wise to have kitschy hillbilly type themed bars.

Yeah...this hotel is slightly schizophrenic.  Beautiful, traditional "Nashville" brick exterior...kitschy fluffy-pink bachelorette interior...and Hee Haw-inspired restaurants. 

Well...when I think about it...that's VERY Nashville, 21st century! :D

Edited by titanhog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Yeah...this hotel is slightly schizophrenic.  Beautiful, traditional "Nashville" brick exterior...kitschy fluffy-pink bachelorette interior...and Hee Haw-inspired restaurants. 

Well...when I think about it...that's VERY Nashville, 21st century! :D

That sort of describes me!!

• Haha 3

On 11/19/2019 at 7:18 AM, markhollin said:

The fence says "No way these idiots are building an animatronic karaoke bar", I guess I should have realized that wasn't a joke.

23 hours ago, DDIG said:

Millennials.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, e-dub said:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/laurenstrapagiel/gen-z-is-calling-gen-x-the-karen-generation

As one of the youngest Gen Xers (1977 vintage), I was wondering how the Zers were going to come for us and they did well :lol: 

as one of the oldest millenials, i say to xers, smile occasionally!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...