Inside 440 - Berry Hill, Midtown, Vanderbilt, 12S, WeHo, Fairgrounds, etc.

smeagolsfree

West End Apt.s (6 stories? 301 units, 6,000 sq. ft. of ground level retail, internal garage)  update: Hill Realty has been granted a $10,000 permit to raze the former Piggly Wiggly grocery at 2900 West End Ave. to make way for construction.  Environmental Abatement, Inc. will handle the demo. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/notes-vumc-moves-toward-start-of-500m-project/article_48901e6a-4a79-11ed-b804-6f72a1e7d449.html

• Like 2

7 hours ago, markhollin said:

Losers Bar on Division expansion update: nearly complete.

Looking SW from Division St., 1/2 block east of 20th Ave. South:

Losers Divsion St, Oct 9, 2022, 1.jpeg

Looking NW from alley between Division St. and Chet Atkins Place, 1/2 block SW of 19th Ave. South:

Losers Divsion St, Oct 9, 2022, 2.jpeg

Interesting.  Looks a bit odd, but I’m sure it will serve its intended purpose.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, markhollin said:

The Pitch (4 stories, 76,000 sq. ft. office with ground level retail, internal garage) update: fencing up; excavation underway.

Looking north from intersection of Ensley Blvd./2nd Ave South and 4th Ave. South:

Pitch, Oct 15, 2022, 1.jpeg

Looking north from 4th Ave. South at Mallory St:

Pitch, Oct 15, 2022, 2.jpeg

Does anyone have the fully rendered out image that is on the sign from the first picture? Sadly, I can’t seem to find it anywhere 

11 minutes ago, UrbanWes03 said:

Does anyone have the fully rendered out image that is on the sign from the first picture? Sadly, I can’t seem to find it anywhere 

I thought it was a few pages back but I can't find it now. 

Here's the Nashville Post article about it though.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/mixed-use-building-eyed-for-fairgrounds-area-site/article_e742225c-a0fc-54f9-9d79-a6dfb9567fd7.html