Metropolitan, Midtown Redevelopment

uptownliving

I believe we have heard confirmation that it will be an Expo. At minimum, they are still putting that in the renderings. But I believe there was an article a while back that dispelled the rumors that they were switching to a regular Home Depot.

I actually liked that mall for some reason, it didn't bother me very much, except the exterior, I used to always go to that footlocker and the DMV express yea I'm sure we all have had our joys there, or hated it, or whatever, *sigh* :cry:

So I wish you a good bye midtown square :cry:

and hello Midtown Redevelopement

:yahoo:

Edited by Rickydavisfan21

• 2 weeks later...

The Midtown Square/Charlottetown Mall is now 2/3 demolished. They have almost gotten to the height of King's Dr on the eastern wall of the Target/Expo building.

The Pigtailed Brat Burger Shack is almost completely bricked up. It is unclear yet whether they'll do a flat roof or one of their typical roofs. It'll probably be done in a month or less.

Ok. No one blast me for "not knowing", but what is going up on the the old Midtown Sundries site? Will it just be a part of the Greenway with no deveopment?

I know that there will be a tower where the Exxon once stood, but I can't for the life of me remember what will go on at the MSundries site... :huh:

A2

Edited by A2