Moore Building/15 Stories/222 ', 236,000 sq. ft. office space, 8,500 sq. ft. retail, internal garage, 19th & Chet Atkins

MidTenn1

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, markhollin said:

Looking NW from intersection of 19th Ave. South and Chet Atkins Place:

Moore, Jan 1, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking SW from 19th Ave. South, 1/3 block north of Chet Atkins Place:

Moore, Jan 1, 2023, 3.jpeg

This hodgepodge design  gets wierder by the minute, but it does grow on you.  I have decided I am getting to like it after all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • markhollin changed the title to Moore Building/15 Stories/222 ', 236,000 sq. ft. office space, 8,500 sq. ft. retail, internal garage, 19th & Chet Atkins
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m just wondering what will happen to this lease, if a Ban on Tik Tok is instituted. They insist that they will fight it out, and I don’t blame them. I’m not a user of Social Media, but if we are to be a capitalist society then all is fair and equal. The Chinese make a huge percentage of all our consumer products, including the phones in our hands , the guidance systems in our military equipment and the chips in our vehicles. If they wish to obtain information or influence our lives, they can simply do it on thousands of our products. So I’m hopeful that this lease works out, for all involved.

• Like 1