CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Downtown Courtyard by Mariott

btoy

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When is the crane supposed to go up? Thats what I'm waiting for. Get another crane in the Greenville skyline. There should be 3 cranes by now.

The base for the crane is in the "pit". You may be able to see it in the left of the photo. Since they are working on the underground parking, I would think the crane would go up as soon as they reach ground level maybe? :dontknow: I'm no construction expert. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Probably close, but not quite. The first floor is typically taller than the rest, especially for a hotel, the upper floors should be a lot shorter.

The part of the building at the intersection of Main and Broad Streets is office/restaurant/retail only. The hotel part will be located further down Broad Street near and at the intersection of Laurens Street. The construction of the building is on the second floor currently. Parking garage is still on ground level.

Archived