CONSTRUCTION THREAD: TD Bank Regional Headquarters Campus

g-man430

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed earlier today that they're starting to tear down the remaining trees that are between I-85 and Frontage Road that runs next to the site. This site is so large, it's almost impossible to take one pic of the entire site unless you're in a helicopter:

Picture232.jpg

Picture233.jpg

Picture234.jpg

Picture235.jpg

The clearing of all the thousands of trees for the SFG campus has been bothering me somewhat. I noticed this evening, there is a sign up on the SFG site stating that Trees Greenville has approved the replanting plan for the site. Nice to see this and nice to see a corporation that would communicate with Trees Greenville prior to building their new headquarters. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Did I miss something somewhere? When did they go from calling this the "South Financial Corp." to the "Carolina First" Corporate Campus?

I thought the same thing when I saw the sign. All of the articles we've seen call it the campus for The South Financial Group, so I'm still not convinced that this is entirely for Carolina First. Hmm...

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody else noticed that the road running parallel to 85 (from ICAR/Millenium Campus to The Point) has been closed for construction on SFG/C First? I kind of thought the new four lane road would go in prior to the closing of this old two lane road. Is this just temporary? :dontknow:

Archived