CONSTRUCTION THREAD: TD Bank Regional Headquarters Campus

g-man430

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to fill you all in with some good news. Carolina First Headquarters is finally rising. Steel is going up now as we speak. I think they might have just started today

Thanks Erm! :thumbsup: This is great to see. :thumbsup: G-man is already out taking photos of the progress and has them posted elsewhere on the web.

Look like the steel will rise up fast.

:yahoo: How is the view from the interstate??? I didn't realize they would be 5 stories! Thanks for the update!

The view should be very good. At the moment with just the steel for the one building, you see it, but it doesn't hit you in the face. When all 5 of the phase 1 buildings are up, and lit, it should make really great impact.

• 4 weeks later...

Hubbell definitely shows up better being on the curve of 85. With South Financial/Carolina First, some of the trees diminish the impact. I wonder though, if they'll remove some of the trees along 85 the way ICAR did? :dontknow: The water feature / pond, looks like it may come almost up to 85.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Noticed today that the walls are starting to go up on the steel frame, on the first building.

Does anyone know the opening date for the four-lane road connecting The Point and Millenium Campus? The landscaping looks to be complete and the road looks as if it is ready to open.

Archived