CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Pinnacle on Main

RestedTraveler

Actually, if anything, it will help the Pinnacle get off the ground sooner rather than later. Remember, he said it made a "positive" impact on the Pinnacle. :thumbsup:

How is that going to happen? I know he sounded positive, but perhaps it was for another reason?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some events have developed within the last month which will have a positive effect on Pinnacle and the "uptown" area. It is a significant concept and project which involves several properties therefore requiring some time in orchestrating the deal. Unfortunately, it has to remain underwraps for a short time. Thanks for your interest.

Sounds like the Pinnacle to me, skyliner.

What is your evidence, g-man? Bob Ellis spoke of multiple properties and concepualizations, so perhaps the tower will be lowered. Do we have proof showing otherwise? I am certainly hoping for a tower at least as tall as the original rendering, but, I suppose anything is possible with this project.

I am pretty sure the positive impact is some recent presales that will allow the project to get going. In both threads you all have been off on where the site for this other project he is hinting at is.

You have mentined some sites that will see some action probubly in the not to distant future, but I am pretty positive that that you have not guessed the site he is reffering to now.

Here's my evidence:

Question-Will the Pinnacle remain the same in height and/or design?

Answer- Basically the same with a few minor tweaks which will be unnoticeable.

The Fred Collins land too me seems a little far north for a skyscraper at the moment and it would make a gap between it and the Pinnacle.

• 2 weeks later...

Question: I know you can't tell me much about this project yet, but can you at least tell me if it is going to be a skyscraper or not. I'll understand if you can't though. This project sounds great. I can barely contain my enthusiam. Thanks.

Answer: Please be patient- it will be worth the wait.

Skyliner, you might be getting your wish and everybody else here too. :rolleyes:

...and for people who haven't seen this email I got a few days ago:

Question: Is this new tower or development your hinting at going to be in the North Main area of "uptown" if it all goes through and if your aloud to tell me?

Answer: You are very, very warm - can't release much more for a week or two. Sorry

Question: I know you can't tell me much about this project yet, but can you at least tell me if it is going to be a skyscraper or not. I'll understand if you can't though. This project sounds great. I can barely contain my enthusiam. Thanks.

Skyliner, you might be getting your wish and everybody else here too. :rolleyes:

Question: Is this new tower or development your hinting at going to be in the North Main area of "uptown" if it all goes through and if your aloud to tell me?

Answer: You are very, very warm - can't release much more for a week or two. Sorry

All of this sounds so exciting! :yahoo:

Thanks so much for contacting Bob Ellis (again) and for sharing it with us, g-man! :thumbsup:

It sounds like we will have the Pinnacle AND another tower courtesy of Bob Ellis if all goes to plan. I am itching to know more about this! Have you heard anything, g-man?

Actually, yes I have. He sent me an email today.

Question: Do you know yet when an announcement will come out regarding the Pinnacle on Main and the "secret uptown" project?

Answer: We are meeting with the key players this week and will have some decisions by week's end.

Actually, yes I have. He sent me an email today.

Question: Do you know yet when an announcement will come out regarding the Pinnacle on Main and the "secret uptown" project?

Answer: We are meeting with the key players this week and will have some decisions by week's end.

Excellent! Thanks so much, g-man! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't this about when Bob Ellis said that a new announcement would be made regarding the Pinnacle? Let's hope it is being redone, and there will be a story about it in tomorrow's Greenville News! :thumbsup:

EDIT: I just went to the website, and it loaded just fine. Still said copyright 2005 at the bottom, and doesn't seem to be any different. I will peruse the site to see, though.

• 2 weeks later...

You should get a Mac :)

I could be wrong, but I assume distortedlogic was refering to the actual project being constructed. I have not given up on it, because it will definitely happen, just when the time is right. I had hoped that would be long before now, but it should be all the sweeter in the end, once it finally is here. :thumbsup:

Archived