CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Pinnacle on Main

RestedTraveler

I think it will be soon. On one section of the Pinnacle on Main's site, you can click over sections of the building to see what is available and what has already been purchased. Although there are still some available area, it looks like a lot have been purchased (including the street-level retail). As I mention this, though, I have no idea if that information is current. :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it will be soon. On one section of the Pinnacle on Main's site, you can click over sections of the building to see what is available and what has already been purchased. Although there are still some available area, it looks like a lot have been purchased (including the street-level retail). As I mention this, though, I have no idea if that information is current. :lol:

Their not purchased yet, but sale pending, which means they could either go sold or back up for sale. -_-

Yeah, it started back Monday. It's just this project is taking f-o-r-e-v-e-r like the Camperdown. I sure hope this doesn't happen with the Peacock.

There are no 'pre-sales' with a hotel. There are a few condos in the project, but that is not the primary use of the building, so it shouldn't be an issue. Pre-sales and/or leases are what have been holding up Pinnancle and Camperdown.

There are no 'pre-sales' with a hotel. There are a few condos in the project, but that is not the primary use of the building, so it shouldn't be an issue. Pre-sales and/or leases are what have been holding up Pinnancle and Camperdown.

I didn't realize there didn't have to be any pre-sales/leases on condos that when there was a hotel involved. Thanks for the info, Vicupstate. :thumbsup:

I have just found out that the Pinnacle on Main will have a bank in one of the three retail spaces on the first floor. It's just I don't know what bank yet. Also, I might receive info about a groundbreaking date within the next week or two. :thumbsup:

So I am assuming it won't start within the next week or two. :rofl:

Not holding my breath... .... I don't enjoy passing out :lol:

I think once you wait so long for something to get built it really doesnt matter if a few more weeks or months are tacked on to it. You get kind of tired of waiting but im sure it will happen before too long. Im glad triangle is building the pinnacle on main cause ive worked with them before and they are a good contractor. They are building the condos near the baseball stadium and they are looking good. I sure when this building boom hits with all these tall buildings i got a feeling its not going to let up. The momentum is growing but we need to see some of these bigger cranes and buildings up to really feel the bigger picture of whats about to happen for greenville. Ive lived in this area 24 years and this is the most ive ever seen being built at one time around greenville. It only gets bigger and better from here IMO

I think once you wait so long for something to get built it really doesnt matter if a few more weeks or months are tacked on to it. You get kind of tired of waiting but im sure it will happen before too long. Im glad triangle is building the pinnacle on main cause ive worked with them before and they are a good contractor. They are building the condos near the baseball stadium and they are looking good. I sure when this building boom hits with all these tall buildings i got a feeling its not going to let up. The momentum is growing but we need to see some of these bigger cranes and buildings up to really feel the bigger picture of whats about to happen for greenville. Ive lived in this area 24 years and this is the most ive ever seen being built at one time around greenville. It only gets bigger and better from here IMO

I've lived here for 18 and seems like every year more and more stuff is getting built. :thumbsup:

It is funny to think about how desperate we are for The Pinnacle to start, to the point that we are almost apathetic. Just think about those who put down deposits for the condos there. They are certainly ready for the project to start! Don't you know that the developers are running out of excuses to tell them by now?

Agreed completely! People need to know and see that these types of projects can happen in our city. They would signify the turning point we've anticipated in the CBD for a few years now. Our initial dreams virtually became reality, however we have yet to actually seen them materialize. Until then, the fever remains. :wacko:

It is funny to think about how desperate we are for The Pinnacle to start, to the point that we are almost apathetic. Just think about those who put down deposits for the condos there. They are certainly ready for the project to start! Don't you know that the developers are running out of excuses to tell them by now?

PLEASE!! i'm sorry to say it and don't mean to be a buzzkill but i've given up on pinnacle. i bet a truck stop gets built there before a high rise condo!!! :P

Im pretty sure these are going to get built. They are just taking their sweet time. Its hard to wait but this is going to be something very great for greenville. I think once the momentum starts which it has with riverplace, icar, hubble, south financial, the point, greenville mall, btoy's state tallest(if built), new grocery store beside 29 (publix), pinnacle, camperdown, and numerous others then there wont be much looking back. This place will eventually be like charlotte the way im looking at it. They just keep building and building and everybody up there is excited about the new projects just like we are here with our projects. Its going to happen in due time, and i believe greenville is in a great spot to grow into a major city.

Archived