CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Pinnacle on Main

RestedTraveler

This place will eventually be like charlotte the way im looking at it. They just keep building and building and everybody up there is excited about the new projects just like we are here with our projects. Its going to happen in due time, and i believe greenville is in a great spot to grow into a major city.

In my heart I agree with you erm, I just wish it would hurry up a little :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Main at McBee is officially dead and the Pinnacle on Main is scheduled to start sometime between the end of this month and the beginning of October.

Here we go with pushing the date back again! :wacko:

What happened to early to mid september?

It would not suprise me AT ALL for it to be "pushed back" to after the first of the year... ... again! :wacko:

Main at McBee is officially dead and the Pinnacle on Main is scheduled to start sometime between the end of this month and the beginning of October.

Actually, you should check with Mike Kiriakides at KDS Commercial Property Services. Main at McBee isn't officially dead. They've just never been able to line up the proper mix of first floor tenants that they and the city desire for that location (specifically retail, not restaurant, etc.). Although I wouldn't recommend creating a CONSTRUCTION THREAD for it just yet, the plan is still a go pending the proper tenants. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: As of today, the Pinnacle on Main developers have secured enough financing to begin construction. The Ellis Group Architecture is currently in the process of getting a grading permit. It is anticipated and scheduled that they are going to receive this permit sometime in October. Construction is going to begin immediately after they receive the permit.

UPDATE: As of today, the Pinnacle on Main developers have secured enough financing to begin construction. The Ellis Group Architecture is currently in the process of getting a grading permit. It is anticipated and scheduled that they are going to receive this permit sometime in October. Construction is going to begin immediately after they receive the permit.

This is the FIRST promising thing I've heard. Yea, I thought other stuff was, but this sounds like it could be the real deal! New skyline, here we come! :yahoo:

In case your wondering where I heard this info from. I got it in an email today from Bob Ellis. There is a very good reason why WYFF had this story on yesterday. Also, he told me that the outer-shell of the building will take 14 months to complete and that the inside of the condos will be built to buyer's demands. Remember, completion date of late 2007. 14 months from October is late 2007. This isn't one of those things where "haven't we've heard that before." This is definitely the real deal this time. :thumbsup:

In case your wondering where I heard this info from. I got it in an email today from Bob Ellis. There is a very good reason why WYFF had this story on yesterday. Also, he told me that the outer-shell of the building will take 14 months to complete and that the inside of the condos will be built to buyer's demands. Remember, completion date of late 2007. 14 months from October is late 2007. This isn't one of those things where "haven't we've heard that before." This is definitely the real deal this time. :thumbsup:

WYFF did indeed say 15 stories for this project. Is this just an error on their part?

Archived