CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Pinnacle on Main

RestedTraveler

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isnt that Big bank building in spartanburg 250ft. I believe it says BB&T on it. That is a big building so if it is as tall as that ill be happy.

The Denny's tower in Spartanburg is really not as tall or big as it appears. The illusion is created by the lack of surrounding towers in downtown, and the windows are "split," which creates an appearance of many more floors than actually exist, in my viewpoint. It is a nicely designed building though, regardless of height. :shades:

You don't trust your source? Are you saying that Bob Ellis lacks integrity? I hope not! :shades:

It has nothing to do with integrity. And it is not that I think it will not happen. It is just that we have been told the same thing about starting in the past. We were expecting a start "any day now" last September! We had heard that several times. With that in mind, it is pointless to get too hopeful until something actually happens.

Archived