Haagen Dazs

Mimi's Cafe

Kay's Jewlers

Banana Republic

New York & Company

Sephora

Cache

Melody's Choices

Ok, so, we're now just 86 days away from the opening of the Promenade, per their own website. When the heck are they going to announce all the rest of the tenants?! Does anyone know how long they can go before they announce? I mean, don't they have to hire employees? Just wondering. I don't like waiting. :huh:

Ok, so, we're now just 86 days away from the opening of the Promenade, per their own website. When the heck are they going to announce all the rest of the tenants?! Does anyone know how long they can go before they announce? I mean, don't they have to hire employees? Just wondering. I don't like waiting. :huh:

Well it looks like we have 45 businesses signed up, but how many spots are there? How many for retail, and how many for food?

Most won't announce until a few weeks or so before the opening.

If you want to try to find other stores, try searching job searching websites like monster, sometimes you can find stores like me w/ Petco before they even announce they are coming.

Razorbackfan, there's suppose to be 6 sit-down restaurants at the Promenade: PF Changs and Mimi's Cafe have announced. Sullivan's Steakhouse was suppose to come, but it's in a lawsuit over a contract with Pinnacle. There's also suppose to be a large food court. Haagen Dazs is the only one I know of.

Thanks for reminding me that there's still 86 days to go and around 60 tenants still unannounced! I'm pretty sure managers for most of the tenants will be transferring in from other locations. I'm sure there will be a hiring frenzy about a month before opening. The fact that Pinnacle Promenade will be the largest regional shopping center in NWA that will be hiring thousands of people in such a short time can only mean they'll be paying better than any other shopping center in NWA. Also, Pinnacle Promenade stores will earn twice as much per square foot than any other shopping center in NWA so they could afford to pay more. I don't think they'll have a problem hiring people, even if it means other shopping centers may end up desperate to replace lost employees.

Thanks for reminding me that there's still 86 days to go and around 60 tenants still unannounced! I'm pretty sure managers for most of the tenants will be transferring in from other locations. I'm sure there will be a hiring frenzy about a month before opening. The fact that Pinnacle Promenade will be the largest regional shopping center in NWA that will be hiring thousands of people in such a short time can only mean they'll be paying better than any other shopping center in NWA. Also, Pinnacle Promenade stores will earn twice as much per square foot than any other shopping center in NWA so they could afford to pay more. I don't think they'll have a problem hiring people, even if it means other shopping centers may end up desperate to replace lost employees.

I'll be honest, if I managed one of the stores I would be a bit worried about getting enough people hired. With NWA's extremely low unemployment rate, and with so many retailers wanting to hire, I would be a bit worried. I have a feeling that some of these businesses may be paying a bit more for the help then they want, because money may have to do some talking.

I'll be honest, if I managed one of the stores I would be a bit worried about getting enough people hired. With NWA's extremely low unemployment rate, and with so many retailers wanting to hire, I would be a bit worried. I have a feeling that some of these businesses may be paying a bit more for the help then they want, because money may have to do some talking.

Yes, I believe that pay is going to be a bit higher here.

Sometimes, companies promote in markets outside of NWA. When I worked at a Wal-Mart store, quite a bit of employees were from Eastern Oklahoma, Berryville, Noel Missouri, and even a manager who commuted from Branson.

I've managed a store at Northwest Arkansas Mall and, honestly, the managers at Pinnacle Promenade are going to be more concerned about finding good employees than just finding employees. The Pinnacle Promenade stores are going to need to earn twice as much as their NWA Mall counterparts to make a profit and, not to sound mean, NWA retail employees are lazy. That's coming from experience. Pinnacle Promenade stores won't have any problem hiring employees, since most are high schoolers anyway. There are thousands of them just waiting to quit their Wal-Mart and fast food jobs when Pinnacle Promenade opens. It's going to be fun to watch! :D

I've managed a store at Northwest Arkansas Mall and, honestly, the managers at Pinnacle Promenade are going to be more concerned about finding good employees than just finding employees. The Pinnacle Promenade stores are going to need to earn twice as much as their NWA Mall counterparts to make a profit and, not to sound mean, NWA retail employees are lazy. That's coming from experience. Pinnacle Promenade stores won't have any problem hiring employees, since most are high schoolers anyway. There are thousands of them just waiting to quit their Wal-Mart and fast food jobs when Pinnacle Promenade opens. It's going to be fun to watch! :D

That is true, the cost of doing business in the promenade or going to be huge compared to NWA mall. I hope for the best and I hope every business makes good money, for the purpose of our economy and in hope of bringing in more retailers. I also can't wait to see what type of business the promenade will take from the NWA mall. I know the mall will still be ok, but it will hurt it pretty bad, especially since several of the stores will be open in both locations. I don't think you'll see as many young folks working in the promenade since the UofA isn't there. Yeah there are quite a lot of high schoolers, but you also have quite a few university students, but your right when the promenade opens the job market in NWA will be very interesting.

Two More Tenants for the Mall. Stride Rite will open it's first location in Arkansas in the Mall. It's a children's Shoe Store. The Picture People will also open a store in the mall, with the nearest locations being in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and Springfield. This will also be the first Picture People in the State.

Up to date list:

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

CJ Banks

Christopher & Banks

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

White House/ Black Market

LIDS Hat Store

PF Chang's Chinese Bistro

Journey's

GNC Natural Nutrition Center

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

Yankee Candle Co

Gymboree

Borders, Books, and Music

Brighton Collectibles

Hot Topic

Select Comfort

Forever 21

Trade Secret

Fossil

Brighton

Regis Salon

Limited Too

The Icing

Claire's

Aeropostale

Haagen Dazs

Mimi's Cafe

Kay's Jewlers

Banana Republic

New York & Company

Sephora

Cache

Melody's Choices

Stride Rite

The Picture People

There used to be a Stride Rite in LR, I actually used to work there as a teenager. They were really hurting for a while and closed more than half their locations but they're starting to rebound a bit. I had to drive all the way to Plano to find a location down there. A couple other of those stores will be the first in Arkansas.

I got an e-mail from John George today (Marketing Director For Pinnacle) about some Developments.

The first is that the two 16 Floor Towers aren't going to happen anymore since a few developers have already built banks on the land. Instead, one large multi-story buildng (I'm assuming 10+ Floors) will be announced in the next few months.

Second, he mentioned that Pinnacle isn't pursuing another spot for the Waterpark. The way he was talking made it sound like Pinnacle was going to hold onto the land off I-540 and 264 and try to build in the future when infastructure is up to place.

I got an e-mail from John George today (Marketing Director For Pinnacle) about some Developments.

The first is that the two 16 Floor Towers aren't going to happen anymore since a few developers have already built banks on the land. Instead, one large multi-story buildng (I'm assuming 10+ Floors) will be announced in the next few months.

Second, he mentioned that Pinnacle isn't pursuing another spot for the Waterpark. The way he was talking made it sound like Pinnacle was going to hold onto the land off I-540 and 264 and try to build in the future when infastructure is up to place.

Can anyone find out when they will announce the rest of the tenants for the Promenade? I would love to know. Also, I can't believe they don't have a waterpark under construction right now. This place is craving something like that. I wish they would building one large multistory building that was 16 stories instead of 10. 10 is nothing.

I knew they would give up on the water park. Developers in NWA want a guarantee of return on their investements and a water park is too much of a gamble with NWA. It's funny that they said they're going to wait for infrastructure to be in place before building when the cities have all said that they wouldn't build infrastructure until it's needed.

At least we're going to possibly get some minor league sports in NWA, because at this point I don't see any major amusement parks or water parks ever being built in NWA. We're lucky to be getting a new art museum and even that is starting to look a little questionable. I've heard that Crystal Bridges is going to cost more than originally expected. Ground hasn't been broken so it could easily be put on the same eternal hold the water park is on.

Can anyone find out when they will announce the rest of the tenants for the Promenade? I would love to know. Also, I can't believe they don't have a waterpark under construction right now. This place is craving something like that. I wish they would building one large multistory building that was 16 stories instead of 10. 10 is nothing.

The rest of the tenants won't be released until the last few weeks. I'm not sure why they do this, but it's just something they do.

RemusCal, John George told me that the building would me tall, that would be 10+ Floors. It will more than likely be a 16 Floor Tower since they already have plans for a tower this big.

Also MasonsDad, I'm pretty sure that Arkansas 264 is suppose to be widened to 5 lanes within the next 5 to 10 years. Pinnacle may get going on the project as soon as the rest of the Shopps are finished and the Mall opens. I know nobody wants to wait in NWA, but unfortunately were going to have to. I'm sure within the next 10 years (long time) a waterpark will be in NWA. Who knows, may'be Brandon Barber will build one before Pinnacle.

^^

Sounds like tenants are starting to be announced a little faster. Hope it continues. It's going to be very interesting seeing all these stores in an open-air format. The store fronts are supposed to be amazing at the Pinnacle Hills Promenade. Very exciting.

I'm just curious does anyone here plan on being there opening day? While I'm looking forward to checking it out I'm not so sure I'm going to go as soon as it opens. Although it might be interesting to get some pics taken while it's nice and busy. :D

I'm just curious does anyone here plan on being there opening day? While I'm looking forward to checking it out I'm not so sure I'm going to go as soon as it opens. Although it might be interesting to get some pics taken while it's nice and busy. :D

I can't wait to see what all the excitment is about, just not on the first day. I'll leave that mess to the die hard shoppers. I do agree that would probably be the best time to snap some publicity shots.

I'll be there on opening day if they bring in a big name recording artist to sing on stage (Christina Aguilerra?), have a fly-over by the Blue Angels and put on a huge fireworks show. Oh and also have free hot dogs and soda pop... and free popcorn. :D

Archived