Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must have overlooked this, but Apork. if you need any help with things to do, what to see, etc on Hitlon Head, just give me a PM.

I will, I'm there for a conference and unfortunately won't have much time for fun. I'm going to hit Savannah first and see some sights there as well.

Hot Springs also has a Belk. I haven't been all that impressed with Stein Mart when I have been in them, at least not enough to realize they were missing here.

Evidentally noone was impressed enough with the Stein Mart that was here to keep it in business. I liked shopping at Stein Mart, although to be honest I really didn't spend much there. I did like their products but even with their great sales the prices were still out of my budget. Since we already have a Belk in Rogers I'm not sure what they'll anchor Pleasant Crossing with. If all they're able to have there is just a Wal-Mart the developers will probably cancel the plans for the Lifestyle Center as it would need an upscale anchor like Parisian to draw the affluent clientele.

Complete List.

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

CJ Banks

Christopher & Banks

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

White House/ Black Market

LIDS Hat Store

PF Chang's Chinese Bistro

Journey's

GNC Natural Nutrition Center

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

Yankee Candle Co

Gymboree

Borders, Books, and Music

Brighton Collectibles

Hot Topic

Select Comfort

Forever 21

Trade Secret

Fossil

Brighton

Regis Salon

Limited Too

The Icing

Claire's

Aeropostale

Haagen Dazs

Mimi's Cafe

Kay's Jewlers

Banana Republic

New York & Company

Sephora

Cache

Melody's Choices

Stride Rite

The Picture People

Charlotte Russe

Finish Line

Chinese Gourmet Food Express

Sunglass Hut

Pefumania

Payless Shoe Source

Coach

Candy Craze

J.Jill

Subway

Great American Cookie Company

Sullivan Steakhouse

Buckle

Pac Sun

Gordon Jewelers

Zales Jewelers

Bakers

Nine West

DQ-Orange Julius

Trade Home

Hibbett Sports

Starbucks Coffee

Rogers Jewelers

Sbarro

Discovery Channel Store

Bakers

The Shoe Department

Fish City Grill

Merle Norman

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the new Perry Road Overpass in Rogers connecting Pinnacle Hills Parkway is going to be named Promenade. This road is suppose to be 5 lanes, with it becoming up to 9 lanes once the street changes it's name to Perry Road at the interchange of Hospital Boulevard "a.k.a 45th Street".

It looks like the new Perry Road Overpass in Rogers connecting Pinnacle Hills Parkway is going to be named Promenade. This road is suppose to be 5 lanes, with it becoming up to 9 lanes once the street changes it's name to Perry Road at the interchange of Hospital Boulevard "a.k.a 45th Street".

I hope they do something unusual with the bridge design and lighting. No doubt it'll blend well with the Pinnacle Hills Promenade and I'm suspecting there will be a retaining wall along each on/offramp.

I hope they do something unusual with the bridge design and lighting. No doubt it'll blend well with the Pinnacle Hills Promenade and I'm suspecting there will be a retaining wall along each on/offramp.

Yeah, hopefully the make it pedestrian friendly with huge sidewalks and countdown traffic lights so the Shopps, Convention Center, Embassy Suites, and the Promenade will all be connected.

I agree. Even little things like that would be nice. On one of my photo trips around Fayetteville I used the sidewalks in an area not really known for pedestrians. Sure there were sidewalks but the trees along it had never been trimmed. I would have had to have been a small child to walk on the sidewalk and be able to get by the trees that had been planted when the sidewalk was first put in. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Complete List.

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

CJ Banks

Christopher & Banks

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

White House/ Black Market

LIDS Hat Store

PF Chang's Chinese Bistro

Journey's

GNC Natural Nutrition Center

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

Yankee Candle Co

Gymboree

Borders, Books, and Music

Brighton Collectibles

Hot Topic

Select Comfort

Forever 21

Trade Secret

Fossil

Brighton

Regis Salon

Limited Too

The Icing

Claire's

Aeropostale

Haagen Dazs

Mimi's Cafe

Kay's Jewlers

Banana Republic

New York & Company

Sephora

Cache

Melody's Choices

Stride Rite

The Picture People

Charlotte Russe

Finish Line

Chinese Gourmet Food Express

Sunglass Hut

Pefumania

Payless Shoe Source

Coach

Candy Craze

J.Jill

Subway

Great American Cookie Company

Sullivan Steakhouse

Buckle

Pac Sun

Gordon Jewelers

Zales Jewelers

Bakers

Nine West

DQ-Orange Julius

Trade Home

Hibbett Sports

Starbucks Coffee

Rogers Jewelers

Sbarro

Discovery Channel Store

Bakers

The Shoe Department

Fish City Grill

Merle Norman

Plus, here's the list from the press release.

BEAUTY

Sephora: beauty retailer offering the finest in fragrance, cosmetics and facial skin care products in the industry

Merle Norman Cosmetics: specialty retail store featuring exclusive skin care and cosmetic products

ProfessioNail: modern and luxurious nail salon

The Body Shop: a global retailer of more than 600 naturally-inspired skin and hair care solutions

CHILDREN

^

Are you sure.

I never heard about a Gloria Jean's being built next to the Haagen Dazs. I know the Old Train Depot in downtown Fayetteville has those, and it would make since, since they are both being developed by the same developer. I just never heard anything on it.

I didn't ever hear if it was going to be right next door to it. But the guy I was talking to at the Old Train Depot said they originally had plans to put a Gloria Jeans in as well. But at some point Starbucks became available so they dropped Gloria Jeans for them. I got the impression this happened a while back.

I didn't ever hear if it was going to be right next door to it. But the guy I was talking to at the Old Train Depot said they originally had plans to put a Gloria Jeans in as well. But at some point Starbucks became available so they dropped Gloria Jeans for them. I got the impression this happened a while back.

Gloria Jean's wouldn't be as popular up here, as Starbucks would. Most people in Benton County haven't heard of Gloria Jean's, unless they visit Fayetteville or other Arkansas metro's a bunch.

Archived